Klipsch 12" Black Subwoofer, Model SW112
Engineered to captivate your senses, the SW-112 subwoofer has you feeling its
deep-reaching bass in your chest. Featuring a BASH® Digital Hybrid amplifier
and a highly damped, non-resonant woven fiberglass driver, this sonic wonder
enhances any speaker system and blends seamlessly with your décor.
Since 1993, Klipsch has developed high-output subwoofers to match the different
Klipsch speaker lines. We designed our latest subwoofers to be cross-brand compatible
with any speaker or home theater system. Each new subwoofer boasts a modern,
unobtrusive design, and features the latest in amplifier and driver technology
for unrivalled power and efficient bass extension.
- Fills any room with high-powered bass
- Highly efficient design produces more output using less energy
- Stylish, compact subwoofer looks as good as it sounds
- Highly damped, non-resonant woven fiberglass driver and passive radiators
produce tight musical bass.
- A BASH® Digital Hybrid amplifier delivers efficient and reliable high-powered
- Frequency response: 26Hz-120Hz ± 3dB
- Sensitivity: 106dB @ 40Hz
- Max Acoustic Output:116dB @ 30Hz
- Amplifier power:
- FTC Rated Power: 300 watts continuous @ <2% THD /
- Dynamic Power*: 600 watts
- Driver Components: 12" (30.5cm) Active non-resonant Woven Fiberglass
- Amplifier: BASH Digital Hybrid class-AB
- Enclosure Type: Bass-reflex via front-firing slot port
- Inputs:L/R Line-level RCA jacks, L/R High-level speaker binding posts,
- Outputs: None
- Finish: Black Pica
- Voltage: 100-120V / 220-240V~50/60Hz 3.15A (Auto-voltage switching)
with 1 Watt standby
- Export Voltage: NA, EU, CCC
- Built From: 2010
- Height: 16"
- Width: 14.5"
- Depth: 19"
- Unit: 46 lbs.
- Shipping: 50 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts