Viking 30" DSCD Stainless Steel Dual-Fuel Sealed Burner Range - DSCD13014BSS
The new DSCD freestanding dual-fuel sealed burner range is the latest brainchild
of the Viking engineering and design teams. As efficient as it is beautiful,
the sealed burner system coupled with the stylish arc of the continuous grate
cooktop delivers precision control of varying BTUs on each burner along with
the ability to move your pots and pans seamlessly across the surface. And with
the largest oven capacity and one of the fastest preheat times on the market,
you can go ahead and pry that Thanksgiving dinner away from your mother-in-laws
- TruConvec Convection Cooking
TruConvec Convection Cooking refers to the exclusive air circulation
system employed by Viking convection ovens. Uses only convection element in
rear of oven and fan-forced air - no direct heat from top or bottom.
- Rapid Ready Preheat System
Wait less and cook more with the Rapid Ready preheat system. Quick preheat
means less time for the user to wait for the oven to be ready to cook in.
- Large Capacity Oven
Cook for everyone you know and still have leftovers with the largest capacity
oven in the industry.
- Concealed Bake Element
Get more control and less mess with the 10-pass concealed bake element. This
dual concealed bake element provides finer temperature control and makes oven
clean up easy.
- SureSpark Ignition System
From low to high, the exclusive SureSpark ignition system lights every
- Continuous Grate
It's a breeze to slide stew laden pots or to utilize multiple burners with
the heavy-duty virtually continuous grate surface.
- Permanently Sealed Burners
Let your pot runneth over with our easy to clean permanently sealed burners.
Spills cannot enter the burner box providing easy cleanup.
- Stainless Steel Knobs
Keep everything under control with our childproof and slip-proof durable rubber
stainless steel knobs. These push-to-turn, removable knobs provide safe, easy
operation as well as cleanup.
- Four sealed burners with brass flame ports and porcelain cast iron caps
- Left front16,000 BTU high/3,400 BTU low
- Left rear12,000 BTU high/1,700 BTU low
- Right front6,000 BTU high/950 BTU low
- Right rear8,000 BUT high/1,200 BTU low
- Exclusive SureSpark Ignition System for all burners
- Continuous grate cooking surface
- One-piece tooled top with large spill collection area around burners
- Heavy-duty stainless steel control knobs with push-to-turn safety feature
- Exclusive Vari-Speed Dual Flow convection system with 8-1/2
diameter fan bladelargest in the industry; patented works bidirectionally
for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results
- Exclusive Rapid Ready preheat system provides super fast preheating
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element provides finer temperature control and
makes cleanup easy
- 10-pass broiler with heat reflector
- High performance cooking modes include Bake, Convection Bake, TruConvec
Convection Cooking, Convection Roast, Hi, Med and Low Broil, Convection Broil,
Convection Dehydrate, Convection Defrost and Self-Clean
- Halogen oven lighting
- Three heavy-duty racks/six porcelain coated rack positions
- Exclusive 30W. Ovens: largest selfclean, convection ovens
- Overall 25-5/16W. x 16-1/2H. x 19-1/2 D. - 4.7 cubic
- AHAM standard 25-5/16W. x 16-1/2H. x 16-13/16D. -
4.1 cubic feet
- Overall Width: 29.87"
- Base Height: 35.87"
- Overall Depth: 25.75"
- Depth to Door Handle: 28.25"
- Interior Width: 25.3"
- Interior Height: 16.5"
- Interior Depth: 19.5"
- Unit: 380 lbs
- Shipping: 405 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Full One Year Warranty