Bose Bluetooth Headset - BOSEBT
The first Bluetooth headset from Bose does what others can't: It lets you hear
and be heard, even as noise levels around you change. No matter where you are—busy
street, crowded lobby, airport terminal—your conversation won't suffer. The
unusually light and compact headset, with its proprietary StayHear ear tip,
also provides comfort and stability while you're on the go. And simple, intuitive
controls make it easy to take calls.
"Can you hear me now?" Yes. Finally.
The Bose Bluetooth headset dramatically reduces interruptions like "What?"
and "Say it again?" from your mobile phone conversations. Finally, you're much
less likely to miss important parts of the call when background noise gets loud.
Bose's advanced technology automatically senses noise around you and adjusts
the headset volume accordingly. In a loud environment, the volume increases
so you can hear your call. When things quiet down, the volume decreases. Either
way, the listening level remains constant, even as noise conditions change.
All the while, Bose TriPort® acoustic structure ensures a natural voice quality,
whatever the volume level.
You'll sound better, too
The person on the other end hears you better as well. The headset's noise-rejecting
microphone differentiates between your voice and background noise, and transmits
more of you (and less noise) to the listener. With technologies that accentuate
voices over noise, the Bose Bluetooth headset allows for more natural-sounding
conversations with less effort and frustration—at both ends of the line.
Improved sound quality is just half the story. The Bose Bluetooth headset
is also more comfortable than traditional Bluetooth headsets. Advanced design
and materials enable the headset to stay securely—and comfortably—in place.
The soft, StayHear™ silicone tip, customized for the right ear, distributes
contact over a greater area inside the ear, avoiding known pressure points.
As a result, the headset stays in your ear without being too tight. No uncomfortable
ear hooks needed.
The Bose Bluetooth headset is especially easy to use, with no complicated button
codes to remember. There are separate buttons for power, volume and call send/end,
all conveniently located on the top and bottom edges of the headset. And every
action, from taking and ending calls to putting the headset on or taking it
off, can be accomplished easily with one hand—important while you're driving
or on the go.
- Exclusive Bose® technology keeps incoming voice level above the noise around
you so you can hear your call better
- Noise-rejecting microphone allows the person on the other end to hear more
of your voice
- Proprietary StayHear™ tip provides comfort and stability: no ear hook needed
- Simple, convenient controls make it easy to answer calls
- Rechargeable battery for up to 4 1/2 hours of talk time, 175 hours of standby
- Adaptive audio adjustment technology automatically adjusts headset
volume depending on surrounding noise: a constant listening level is maintained
as the user moves between quiet and loud environments.
- Noise rejecting microphone filters out noise around you, allowing
the person on the other end of the call to hear more of your voice.
- TriPort® acoustic structure ensures natural-sounding voice quality
and allows for louder volume in noisy environments.
- S, M and L StayHear removable silicone tips increase stability with
a comfortable, personalized fit for the right ear. No need for an ear hook.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides 4.5 hours of talk time
and 175 hours of standby time per charge.
- Battery indicator shows battery status from green to amber to red.
- Answer/end call button makes it easy to answer and end calls with
a simple pinch that won't dislodge the headset. Also enables pairing with
your Bluetooth phone.
- Power slider switch lets you easily turn headset power on (green)
or off (red) one-handed, with a quick slide of the switch.
- Wall and USB chargers provide two options for charging the headset
- Carrying case protects headset during transport and storage.
What's In The Box:
- USB Cable
- Carrying Case
- Power Supply
- Additional StayHear Tips (small and large)
- Depth: 1.26"
- Height: 0.74"
- Width: 1.8"