Cambridge Audio Sonata AR30 Black Sirius Ready 2.1 Receiver Player, Model
The AR30 FM/AM integrated 2.1 receiver proves Sonata’s beauty is way more than
skin deep. Using a substantial toroidal transformer and fully discrete amplification,
this svelte receiver offers genuine hi-fi performance and an impressive 40 Watts
per channel (8 Ohms) of controlled, refined power.
Complete iPod integration
Sonata’s custom-designed iPod dock can vastly improve your digital music thanks
to Cambridge Audio’s quasi-differential noise cancelling technology.
Drawing every last drop of detail from your music collection, the neat yet
sturdy dock accommodates any iPod and the supplied Navigator remote offers armchair
control of your iPod, CDs, radio and amp controls. Other MP3 players can also
be connected via the front connection and accessed using a dedicated ‘MP3’ source
The on-board high sensitivity FM/AM tuners include twenty presets for instant
access radio to stations. In addition, the North American version of Sonata
is SIRIUS Ready. Simply purchase a SIRIUS tuner device in order to activate
this amazing service. For more information on SIRIUS, click here
Not only does Sonata perform superbly, it looks absolutely fantastic thanks
to a stunning high-end brushed aluminium finish and is available in either black
And under the hood, micro surface-mount circuit technology further improves
performance by reducing signal paths to the absolute minimum. This produces
a highly detailed and rich soundstage – ideal for any room in the home and is
perfectly developed to handle music and movies with aplomb.
- 40W per channel (8 Ohms)
- Dedicated iPod dock with quasi-differential noise cancelling technology
which guarantees first class audio playback and auto-charge.
- Made for iPod Mini, iPod (4th, 5th generation), iPod Nano (1st, 2nd, 3rd,
4th generation), iPod classic, iPod touch (1st, 2nd generation). Compatible
with: iPhone (flight mode recommended)
- FM/AM 2.1 receiver with RDS
- Front mounted MP3 in socket for other portable music devices
- Sleep and alarm timers
- A trigger-out feature on the receiver switches on the Sonata DVD or CD player
when each source is selected
- Subwoofer output
- Subwoofer input for pass through of LFE channel on matching DVD player
- User nameable AUX input for simple customisation
- Micro surface-mounting circuit technology for improved signal path performance
- Easy to read attractive Vacuum Fluorescent Display (VFD)
- Stylish metal chassis - only 270mm wide - offers stunning looks and build
- Power Output: 40 watts per channel (into 8 O)
- THD (unweighted): <0.05% 20Hz-20kHz @ 80% max power <0.009% @ 1kHz
- Frequency Response: 10Hz – 50kHz +/- 1dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio A-wtd: >80dB (ref 1W)
- Tone Controls: +/-12dB @ 100Hz and 10kHz (shelving)
- Tuner: Bands: AM (530-1710kHz) FM/VHF (87.5MHz to 108 MHz Aerial
inputs: FM 75ohms, Coxial. AM 300 ohms wire loop / single wire
- Max. Power Consumption: 300W
- Power Supply: 230V AC ~ 50Hz (UK/EU)
- Height: 2.64"
- Width: 10.63"
- Depth: 11.22"
- Unit: 8.6 lbs
- Shipping: 11 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above