Kicker IX Series 4-Channel Power Amplifier, Model 11IX5004
As the best-designed and best-sounding amplifiers KICKER makes, IX-Series Amplifiers
are guaranteed to deliver dependable, high-efficiency Class-D power to any mobile
audio system. The ground-breaking design results in the smallest chassis ever
developed by KICKER engineers.
- 3 choices of automatic turn-on modes
- Super-small footprint for fuel savings and increased cargo space
- Monoblock high-efficiency Class D and full-range Class D power
- FIT™ (Fail-Safe Integration Technology) for significant noise reduction
and compatibility with any factory radio
- Simple install with all connections on one end of amp and all user controls
- Power [watts/ch], 2 Ohm Stereo: 125 x 4
- Power [watts/ch], 4 Ohm Bridged Mono: 250 x 2
- Power [watts/ch], 2 Ohm Mono: N/A
- Remote Bass Included: no
- Frequency Response [Hz]: 20-20k, +0/-1dB
- Input Sensitivity: high level 250mV-10V, low level 125mV-5V
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: >98dB, a-weighted, re: rated power [IX.5 >90dB,
a-weighted, re: rated power]
- Active Crossover: 12dB/octave, variable 50-200Hz selectable high
pass, low pass or all pass; [IX.5 12dB/octave, full-range channels variable
50-200Hz, selectable high or all pass; 24dB/ octave, sub channel variable
50-200Hz, low pass only]
- Subsonic Filters[IX.5 only]: - 24dB/octave, sub channel high-pass
fixed at 25Hz
- KickEQ™ Boost: variable to +18dB, centered @ 40Hz [IX.5 boost sub
- Height: 2-3/16"
- Width: 7-7/8"
- Depth: 11-3/8"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above
- Due to continual development, product and specifications are subject to
change without notice. Stillwater Designs and its agents are not responsible
for typographical errors.