Weber Genesis E-310 Green Liquid Propane Gas Outdoor Grill, Model 6517001
The Weber® Genesis® E-310™ grill has been redesigned with stunning new features
and bold colors. This gas grill features an enclosed cart with painted steel
doors, stainless steel handles, and accent-colored painted side and rear panels.
The porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates are excellent at creating wonderful
The legendary cooking system includes three stainless steel burners, porcelain-enameled
Flavorizer® bars, and an electronic Crossover® ignition system with a center
mounted thermometer. This grill also includes six tool holders, a total cooking
area of 637 sq. inches, and two stainless-steel work surfaces that are both
stylish and provide plenty of room for all grilling necessities. Liquid propane
models come in black, copper, and green finishes.
- 3 Stainless steel burners
- 38,000 BTU
- Individual electronic ignition
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates
- Porcelain-enameled Flavorizer® bars
- Primary cooking area = 507 sq. in.
- Warming rack area = 130 sq. in.
- Total cooking area = 637 sq. in.
- Tank not included with LP models
- Front mount control system
- Porcelain-enameled heat deflectors
- Porcelain-enameled shroud with a center-mounted thermometer and accent colored
painted, cast-aluminum end caps
- Enclosed cart with corresponding painted steel doors and stainless steel
handles and accent-colored painted side and rear panels
- Accent-colored painted steel frame
- 2 Stainless steel work surfaces
- Enclosed tank storage area and precision fuel gauge (LP models only)
- 2 Heavy-duty front locking casters
- 2 Heavy-duty back swivel casters
- Available colors for LP grills: black, copper, and green
- Available color for NG grills: black
- Lid Open
- Height: 64.5"
- Width: 60"
- Depth: 30"
- Lid Closed
- Height: 47.5"
- Width: 60"
- Depth: 30"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Cookbox -10 Years, no rust through/burn through (2 years on paint excludes fading or discoloration)
- Lid Assembly - 10 Years, no rust through/burn through (2 years on paint excludes fading or discoloration)
- Stainless Steel Burner Tubes - 10 years, no rust through/burn through
- Stainless Steel Cooking Grates - 5 years, no rust through/burn through
- Stainless Steel Flavorizer Bars - 5 years, no rust through/burn through
- Porcelain-Enameled Cast Iron Cooking Grates - 5 years, no rust through/burn through
- All Remaining Parts - 2 years