Pioneer In-Dash CD Player - DEH4300UB
Your music, your way.
iPhone, iPod, USB device, MP3 player or CD: enjoy your music collection on
the road, however it’s stored.
Connect your USB storage device to the high-speed input on the front of the
Plug and play your portable MP3 player via the auxiliary input (also on the
front) or enjoy tunes from your iPod and iPhone(via an optional cable like the
And with the RGB multi-colour display and button illumination, you can match
your tuner’s appearance to your dashboard, too.
The DEH-4300UB has 1 RCA Pre-out, which adds flexibility to your in-car audio
setup, enabling you to expand your sound system with an additional amplifier
for rear speakers or a subwoofer.
- Max. Power Output MOSFET 50W x 4
- Tuner AM, FM (24 pre-set stations)
- Your CD collection (including CD-R, CD-RW)
- MP3, WMA compressed audio files on CD, USB
- Your iPod, iPhone via optional CD-IU50 cable
- Your USB device via a front USB input
- Other music devices via a front auxiliary input
- Front Panel Removeable
- Display Illumination RGB - Multi-colour
- Button Illumination RGB - Multi-colour
- Cellular Telephone Auto Muting (+) This feature automatically reduces the
volume of your system when an incoming call is detected or you dial an outgoing
call on a cellular phone installed in your car.
- Aux-in (+) Front The Aux-in allows you to connect external music sources
(with RCA outputs). This means that you can connect your MP3 player or PDA,
- Direct Sub Drive (+) Instead of connecting 2 rear speakers, you can opt
to connect a subwoofer in 2O mode to one of the rear speaker outputs. 70W
power will be delivered to the woofer for a powerful bass sound experience,
without the need for an extra amplifier. It's an easy solution for lovers
of booming bass.
- Hard-wired Remote Input (+) The Hard Wired Remote input allows you to connect
the receiver directly to your car’s own steering wheel remote control. You
can then control your receiver with the steering wheel remote control.
- iPod Direct Control (+) CD Tuners with iPod Direct Control let you control
your iPod directly from the CD tuner. An optional connection cable is available
(see the 'Accessories' tab to find out which one).
- RCA Preout (+)1 (R or SW) RCA pre-outs enable you to easily expand your
sound system. You can significantly improve your in-car sound quality by connecting
extra amplifiers to your headunit, for example. You could customize your sound
system with separate amplifiers for the front speakers, the rear speakers
and a subwoofer. The RCA pre-outs let you create the exact sound you want,
with the focus on complete flexibility.
- USB Input (Front)
- iPod Ready Via optional CD-IU50 cable
- Works with iPhone
- Compatible Generations
- iPhone 4, 3GS, 3G
- iPod nano 6th, 5th, 4th, 3rd, 2nd, 1st generation
- iPod touch 4th, 3rd, 2nd, 1st generation
- iPod touch 3rd, 2nd, 1st generation
- iPod classic 120GB, 160GB (2009)
- iPod classic 80GB, 160GB (2007)
- iPod 5th generation
- Supported Functions
- Battery charging
- List browsing
- Music playback (track up/down, fast foward, rewind, pause, repeat and
- Radio Data System (RDS) (+) Radio Data System (RDS) is a system for providing
information along with FM broadcasts. This inaudible information provides
such features as program service name, program type, traffic announcement
standby, automatic tuning and program type tuning, and is intended to aid
you in finding and tuning in to a desired station. Note: • RDS service may
not be provided by all stations. • RDS functions like AF (alternative frequencies
search) and TA (traffic announcement standby) are only available when your
radio is tuned in to an RDS station.
- Traffic Announcement (+) The Traffic Announcement (TA) feature lets you
receive traffic announcements automatically, no matter what source you are
listening to. For example, if you are listening to an mp3, and a live traffic
announcement is being broadcast on a particular radio station, TA will automatically
detect the announcement, mute your mp3 and broadcast the announcement as it
is being made.
- Best Stations Memory (BSM) (+) Best Stations Memory scans and memorises
the six strongest, clearest stations available on each band.
- Auto Alternative Frequency Search (+) Auto Alternative Frequency Search
occurs when the tuner cannot get a good reception, and automatically searches
for a different radio station in the same network.
- Auto/Manual Frequency Search (+) Auto / Manual Frequency Search enables
you to search for broadcast stations manually or automatically. The tuner
will scan the frequencies until a broadcast strong enough for good reception
- PTY Search (+) A PTY search is performed by program type as indicated in
the PTY list (the program types are: News&Inf, Popular, Classics, Others).
PTY also provides automatic tuning to emergency broadcasts (PTY alarm).
CD Player Features
- CD Text (+) Use the CD Text feature to view text information from a music
CD. By pushing the display key, you can scroll between disc titles, track
titles and artist name.
- MP3 Text Display (+) MP3 Text allows you to navigate your way through MP3
and WMA discs.
- USB Text
- Track Search/Scan/Repeat
- Last Position Memory (+) Last Position Memory automatically resumes CD play
from the last point if there is interruption to CD play.
- Random Play
- Advanced Sound Retriever (+)
- ASR stands for Advanced Sound Retriever. Our ASR sound technology automatically
restores the harmonics which were lost during the audio compression process.
ASR adjusts frequency response and sound pressure, especially in the high
and low frequency ranges, to revitalise the density and presence of the compressed
signal. The result is an improved sound quality with its staging, density
and feeling restored to the level of the original recording.
- Bass, Mid, Treble
- D/A Converter Digital-direct signal transmission
- Low Pass Filter (+) When you activate the Low Pass Filter, only those frequencies
below a specified frequency are output through a specified speaker.
- Loudness (+) At low volume levels, ambient noise levels in your car can
overpower low and high frequency sounds in music. Loudness control proves
a one-button way to boost these frequencies and provide a better overall sound
at low level volumes.
- Source Level Adjuster (SLA) (+)
- Unit: 4 lbs
- Shipping: 5 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts