Weber Genesis S-330 Stainless Steel Liquid Propane Gas Grill, Model 6570001
Show off your grilling abilities with the Weber Genesis S-330 Liquid Propane Stainless Steel Gas Grill – 6570001. By selecting the new Weber Genesis S-330 you will be receiving features that no other grill can provide. To start, with a Liquid Propane grill, your food will continue to taste exactly the way you would expect it to, unlike charcoal or other that typically compromise the flavor. Liquid Propane fueled grills also help cut the time it takes to cleanup after grilling in half. On top of that, Weber has included stainless steel grill grates on this Gas Grill, making rust and other types of hard-weather corrosion a thing of the past. If this isn’t enough, three burners have been included (a 38,000 BTU main burner, a 12,000 BTU side burner, and a 10,000 BTU sear station). This Weber Gas Grill delivers optimal heat that will thoroughly cook your food every time, no matter where it is located on the grill. With all of these features on one grill, in no time your friends and family will believe that you really are a true grill master.
- 3 Stainless steel burners
- 7mm diameter stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Stainless steel Flavorizer bars
- 38,000 BTU main burner
- 12,000 BTU side burner
- 10,000 BTU sear station
- Individual electronic ignition
- 6 tool hooks
- Owner's guide and recipes
- Limited warranty
- Primary cooking area: 507 sq. in.
- Warming rack area: 130 sq. in.
- Total cooking area: 637 sq. in.
- Stainless steel enameled shroud with center mounted thermometer
- 2 stainless steel work stations
- Front-mounted control panel
- Enclosed tank storage area
- Precision fuel gage (LP models only)
- Painted steel frame
- Porcelain-enameled heat deflectors
- 2 heavy duty swivel front locking casters
- 2 heavy duty swivel back casters
- Lid Open
- Height: 64.5"
- Width: 60"
- Depth: 30"
- Lid Closed
- Height: 47.5"
- Width: 60"
- Depth: 30"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Cookbox -10 Years, no rust through/burn through (2 years on paint excludes fading or discoloration)
- Lid Assembly - 10 Years, no rust through/burn through (2 years on paint excludes fading or discoloration)
- Stainless Steel Burner Tubes - 10 years, no rust through/burn through
- Stainless Steel Cooking Grates - 5 years, no rust through/burn through
- Stainless Steel Flavorizer Bars - 5 years, no rust through/burn through
- Porcelain-Enameled Cast Iron Cooking Grates - 5 years, no rust through/burn through
- All Remaining Parts - 2 years