Netgear Prosafe 24-Port 10/100 MBPS Fast Ethernet Switch - JFS524NA
Need a quantum leap in office network capability? NETGEAR delivers a cost-effective
solution––the JFS524. This unmanaged 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet switch
provides expanded connectivity for small office networks so users no longer
have to compete with each other for bandwidth. All of the essential features
– automatic speed and full/half duplex sensing, 200 Mbps throughput per
port, Auto Uplink™ – are included, but at an economical price that
a value-conscious business owner can’t ignore.
Twenty-four ports of speed and capacity at a modest price, with no compromising
on quality––that’s what you can expect from NETGEAR’s
Switched 10/100 Mbps ports provide private bandwidth for PCs, servers, or
hubs, and support 200 Mbps of throughput. Each port delivers 200 Mbps of network
speed in full-duplex mode.
Ever-vigilant, the JFS524 begins to operate as soon as it’s powered on
– with no configuration required. All 24 ports deliver automatic speed
and full/half duplex sensing, plus Auto Uplink™, which adjusts for straight-through
or crossover cables to make the right link.
This rugged metal unit is conveniently compact for an uncluttered desktop
or easy rack mounting. And it lets you easily intermix 10 and 100 Mbps devices
within your unmanaged network.
- 24 10 or 100 Mbps RJ-45 ports
Performance (64 byte packets)
- Store-and-forward packet switching
- Forward rate (10 Mbps) 14,800 packet per sec.
- Forward rate (100 Mbps) 148,000 packet per sec.
- Latency (10 to 100 Mbps) 20 usec max
- MAC addresses 4,000
- Queue buffer KBytes 320
- Mean time between failures (MTBF): 110,000 hours (~13 years)
- 15W maximum
- Auto-sensing 100 to 240V, 50/60 Hz
- Localized plug for North America, Japan, UK, Europe, Australia
- IEEE 802.3i 10BASE-T Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet
- Compatible with all major network software
- Unit: Power
- Per network port: 10 or 100 Mbps operations, Rx/Tx and collision, link,
- CE mark, commercial
- FCC Part 15 Class
- EN 55022 (CISPR 22), Class A
- VCCI Class A
- Operating temperature: 0° to 40° C
- Operating humidity: 80% max. relative humidity, non-condensing
Safty Agency Approvals
- ProSafe 24-Port 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet Switch (JFS524)
- Power cord
- Rack-mount kit
- User guide
- Warranty card
- Support card
- Height: 1.7"
- Width: 13"
- Depth: 8"
- Unit: 4.4 lbs
- Shipping: 5 lbs
- Manufacturer's Warranty(authorized online retailer): Two years parts