Energy Star Rated - No
Reliance Gas Hybrid Water Heater - PH90G
The Next Generation In Water Heating
- 90% Thermal Efficiency:
- Saves the homeowner money in the cost of operation. This unit is more
efficient than standard tankless (82%) and conventional storage models
(78%). The model is eligible for a Federal Tax Credit of up to $1,500
(30% of the total installed cost) because of its high efficiency.
- New Category:
- The hybrid category takes the best attributes of tankless and storage
technologies and provides the best of both worlds.
- New Technology:
- Consumers are looking for the latest/greatest in technology, and this
is the newest category in water heating with many advanced features.
- Simple Installation:
- Similar footprint to conventional models with the same water and gas
connections. The total installed cost of the hybrid unit is much less
than tankless since they require special (expensive) stainless steel venting
and typically require an upgraded gas line (to 3/4”). The hybrid
product is a much better answer in replacement applications. A condensation
drain is required due to the high efficiency performance.
- Performance Enhancements:
- Eliminates the performance limitations associated with tankless models
(minimum flow rates, maximum flow rates, pressure drop, “cold water
sandwiches”) while addressing the fact that in some cases storage
units will run out of hot water. This unit can provide continuous hot
water…shower after shower. The Gas Hybrid Water Heater performs like
a tankless (while overcoming their design flaws) but installs similar
to a conventional model.
- Multiple Lifestyle Modes:
- The unit can be adjusted based on specific lifestyles and usage patterns.
- 1st HR.Rating Gallons: 189
- Energy Factor: 0.70
- Input Per HR.: 100,000
- Recovery 90° Rise: 121
- Height: 47.38"
- Width: 23.75"
- Height With Diverter: 47.5"
- Diameter: 32"
- Manufacturer Warranty(authorized online retailer): 6 Years Tank and Parts