Nikon COOLPIX S3100 Red 14 Megapixel Digital Camera - COOLPIXS3100RED
Slim and stylishĀc fun and cool! The new COOLPIX S3100 is the easy way to share your life and stay connected. It's lightweight, colorful and fits easily in your hand or pocket.
- 5x wide-angle zoom in an ultra-slim body
- Elegant styling and an 18.4 mm ultra-slim body conceal the functional beauty of a precision 5x zoom NIKKOR lens with 26 mm wide-angle coverage* teamed with 14.0 megapixels of imaging power and Nikon's high-performance EXPEED C2 Image Processing Engine.
- Retouch filter effects add creative fun
- Apply creative in-camera filter effects and easily create your own original works right within the COOLPIX S3100. Select from the fisheye lens, miniature, selective color, soft filter, or cross screen filter effects and enjoy the fun of adding a unique artistic expression to your favorite pictures.
- One-touch HD movie recording
- Record 720p HD movies with one press of the dedicated button on the back of the camera.
- Other features
- Four advanced VR image stabilizing features*
- Pet portrait mode
- Smart Portrait System
- 19 optimized scene modes including Scene Auto Selector
- Subject tracking
- USB charging via Charging AC adapter (supplied) or PC
* The camera selects and uses only the features required to optimize each image.
- Effective pixels: 14.0 million
- Image sensor: 1/2.3-in. type CCD; total pixels: approx. 14.48 million
- Lens: 5x zoom NIKKOR; 4.6-23.0 mm (35mm  format picture angle: 26-130 mm); f/3.2-6.5; Digital zoom: up to 4x (35 mm  format picture angle: Approx. 520 mm)
- Focus range: (from lens) 50cm (1 ft. 8 in.) to infinity (Ā‡), Macro close-up mode: 10 cm (4.0 in.) to infinity (Ā‡)
- Monitor: 6.7cm(2.7-in.), approx. 230k-dot, TFT LCD with anti-reflection coating
- Storage media: Internal memory (approx. 45 MB), SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards*1
- Image size: (pixels) 14M (High) [4320 X 3240Āš], 14M [4320 x 3240], 8M [3264 x 2448], 5M [2592 x 1944], 3M [2048 x 1536], PC [1024 x 768], VGA [640 x 480], 16:9 [4224 x 2376]
- Vibration Reduction: (VR) Electronic VR
- ISO sensitivity: ISO 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200, Auto (auto gain ISO 80-1600), Fixed range auto (ISO 80-400, 80-800)
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB
- Power sources: Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL19 (supplied), Charging AC Adapter EH-69P (supplied), AC Adapter EH-62G (optional), Battery Charger MH-66 (optional)
- Battery life:*2 Approx. 220 shots with EN-EL19 battery
- Supplied accessories: *4 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL19, Charging AC Adapter EH-69P, USB Cable UC-E6, Audio Video Cable EG-CP14, Strap, ViewNX 2 (CD-ROM) Optional accessories AC Adapter EH-62G, Battery Charger MH-66
- Width: 3.7"
- Height: 2.3"
- Depth: 0.8"
- Unit: 0.26 lbs
- Shipping: 2 lbs.
- Manufacturers Warranty(authorized online retailer): Limited One Year Parts and Labor
- *1 Not compatible with Multi Media Cards (MMC).
- *2 Based on CIPA industry standard for measuring life of camera batteries. Measured at 23Ā‹C (73Ā‹F); zoom adjusted with each shot, built-in flash fired with every other shot, image mode set to Normal.
- *3 Method of noting dimensions and weight is in accordance with CIPA DCG-005-2009 guideline.
- *4 Supplied accessories may differ by country or area.