ELAN Multi-Room System Controller - HC12Z
The media has been abuzz about the future of Smart Home access using the global reach of the Internet and the power of control icons. That future is here today with ELAN’s eagerly anticipated “g!“ system controllers, the HC6 and HC12. Now, no matter where you are in this world, you are never more than a finger-tap away from your home, business and getaway properties’ management and entertainment controls. The HC12 and g! take you there – effortlessly.
The HC12 support nearly unlimited ELAN A/V controllers, Sunfire A/V Receivers, display devices, in-home sources, and built-in two-channel audio server capability. Native applications include 720p video for a g! On Screen Display control interface, MP3 audio playback, climate control, lighting, security, IP cameras, phone integration / messaging, email, Text-To-Speech and screen-saver photo albums. With added pro applications the controllers also support streaming online music sources, CCTV DVR functions, irrigation and pool & spa with enhanced capability of all native applications. The HC12 includes maximum connectivity and control with 12 RS-232 Communication Ports, a 250GB hard drive for media, and four relays for automating functions such as drapes, gates and garage doors.
These controllers do not operate in a vacuum. They are part of the first ground-up effort to build a completely integrated and intuitive system of IP Whole House components. The g! touchpads, touchscreens, handheld remotes, multi/multi-zone controllers, comm controllers and precision panels are here to make that happen.
- Integrated IP, Serial, and infrared control in a one box design
- Easy plug n play with TS2 Touchpads
- High-res on-screen graphics support with a simple clicker or universal remote control
- 2-way IP control allows for quick, up-to-date, feature-rich interfaces
- Built-in two-output music server with online content
- Built-in 250GB hard drive for music, photos and CCTV DVR
- Support for two phone lines and eight voicemail boxes
- Four on-board relays provide additional automation capabilities
- On-board IR generation and decoding
- Six Sense Inputs for triggering automated events
- Solid State Memory for Operating System (OS) storage increases reliability
- High-definition on-screen display for control and feedback
- Fan-cooled case increases system reliability
- Compact 1U design
- Rack ears included
- Each Available in 240VAC
- ELAN Sense Inputs (6): 3.5mm Connectors (Stereo)
- IR Outputs (6): 3.5mm Connectors (Mono)
- All IR Out: 3.5mm Connector (Mono)
- External IR Input: 3.5mm Connector
- Programming(12): RJ-45 Ethernet Port
- Relay: 3-position screw terminals
- Modem: USB
- Audio Outputs: RCA
- Video: Component Video
- Internal Player Audio Output Frequency Response: 20 to 20 KHz +/-1dB
- THD+ Noise (@1KHz): <0.006%
- Signal-to-Noise (A Weighted): >102dB
- Component Video Input: 1V Peak-to-Peak Nominal
- Input Impedance: 75 Ohm
- Component Video Output: 1V Peak-to-Peak Nominal
- Video Gain: Unity
- Hard Drive: 250 GB
- Operating Temperature: 32 °F to 131 Degrees° F
- Operating Humidity: 90% Maximum (Non-Condensing)
- Power Consumption: 110-240V, 50-60 Hz – 60W
- Relay Rating: 24V AC/DC, 1 Amp Maximum
- 3.5mm IR Outputs: 12VDC
- Width: 17"
- Height: 2.25"
- Depth: 14"
- Unit: 10 lbs
- Shipping: 12 lbs