Panasonic 50" Class VIERA X3 Series Black Plasma - TCP50X3
Make every night family night. VIERA® X3 Series Plasma HDTVs are ideal for
watching action-packed sports, shows, and movies with the family. The 600Hz
Sub-field Drive offers crisp, focused images during fast-moving scenes.
- 600Hz Sub-field Drive
- Easy IPTV
- VIERA Image Viewer™ H.264 (Photo & Movie)
Crisp, clear moving pictures 600Hz Sub-field Drive -
600Hz technology lets you view superb full-HD motion and still images. For
even greater clarity with motion images, Panasonic uses its own unique image-analysis
technology. This technology converts the motion in each scene into dots. And
each frame is practically displayed for a shorter length of time than in previous
systems, to reduce aftereffects.
Easy Viewing of Photos and Videos VIERA Image Viewer -
Equipped with an SD card slot, VIERA makes it easy to view full-HD photos
and motion images that you shot yourself. Simply insert the SD memory card
into the slot, and you're ready to view your photos and full-HD videos on
the big screen. You can make your slide shows even more impressive by adding
background music and attractive frames. With VIERA's big screen and superb
image quality, family and friends will love sharing your memories.
Enjoy Web Entertainment Instantly EASY IPTV -
Simply press the VIERA Tools button on the remote control to directly access
a variety of Internet services. Enjoy online music and movies with ease.
Home Network Convenience DLNA / Wi-Fi Ready -
Connect a DLNA-compatible VIERA and DLNA-compatible AV equipment to your home
network, and you can watch movies, listen to music, and view photos from any
room in the house. VIERA's Wi-Fi capability gives you even more layout flexibility.
Environment-Friendly Panel Mercury and Lead Free Plasma Display Panel Panasonic is committed to making
our products more friendly to the environment. In line with this commitment,
all VIERA plasma display panels are free of both lead and mercury. This reduces
impact on the environment years down the road when the TV is recycled or retired
Years of Beautiful Images Long Panel Life, Up to 100,000 Hours -
One important way consumers can protect the environment is by choosing high-quality
products and taking care of them so they last for a long time. A high-quality
VIERA HDTV can help. Thanks to a newly designed phosphor process and rear
panel process, our plasma panels last for up to 100,000 hours before the brightness
decreases by half. That's more than 30 years of viewing 8 hours a day.
Easy Access to Helpful Functions VIERA Tools -
The VIERA Tools user interface makes it easy to access and understand key
functions. Simply press a function button, and an explanation appears on the
screen. Keep the button pressed to activate the function immediately.
- Screen Size 50" Class (49.9" diagonal)
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Native Resolution (Number of Pixels) 786,432 (1,024 x 768)
- Moving Picture Resolution 720 lines or more
- Shades of Gradation 6,144 equivalent
- HDTV Display Capability (1080p, 1080i, 720p)
- EDTV Display Capability (480p)
- Aspect Control 4:3, Zoom, Full, Just, H-Fill
- 24p Playback(2:3)
- Deep Color
- 3D Color Management
- Motion Pattern Noise Reduction
- 600 Hz Sub-field Drive
- Speakers Full-range x 2 (L, R)
- Number of Speakers 2
- Audio Output 20 W
- Surround Sound
INPUTS & JACKS
- Integrated ATSC Tuner
- VIERA Image Viewer™ (AVCHD/MPEG2/JPEG/MP3 playback)
- HDMI Input 2
- Composite Video Input RCA x 1 (common with Component)
- Audio Input (for Video) RCA x 1 (common with Component)
- Component Video Inputs (Y, PB, PR) RCA x 1 (common with Composite)
- Audio Input (for Component Video) RCA x 1 (common with Composite)
- HDMI Input-Support Feature Audio Return Channel (Input 1)
- Analog Audio Input ( for HDMI/DVI)
- USB 2
- VIERA Link™
- VIERA® Tools
- Game Mode
- Pixel Orbiter (Anti-Image Retention)
- Built-In Closed Caption Decoder
- Off - Timers
- Trilingual Menu English/Spanish/French Easy IPTV
- Wireless LAN Adaptor WiFi Ready
- Power Supply AC 120 V, 60Hz
- Receiving System ATSC/QAM/NTSC
- Operating Temperature 32°F - 104°F (0°C - 40°C)
- Safety Standard UL6500/C-UL
- Optional Wall-mounting Bracket TY-WK4P1RW
- Super Resolution
- Unit: 70 lbs
- Shipping: 80 lbs
- Depth with stand: 14"
- Height with stand: 31.3"
- Width with stand: 47.8"
- Speaker depth without stand: 3.7"
- Panel depth without stand: 3.4"
- Height without stand: 29.4"
- Width without stand: 47.8"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts