Hoover Platinum Cyclonic Bagless Canister - S3865
The Hoover Platinum Collection™ Bagless Cyclonic Canister features a Multi-Stage
Cyclonic sealed Filtration System and patented WindTunnel™ Technology.
A detachable telescopic wand and a variety of on-board tools make it the only
vacuum you'll need for a floor-to-ceiling clean!
- Patented Windtunnel Technology™ features three distinct air tunnels to lift
and remove dirt from carpet***, preventing dirt from scattering back onto
your clean floor.
No Loss of Suction
- Multi-stage cyclonic filtration system means that the air going thru the
filter is cleaner than the air that was pulled into the vacuum so that the
filter will stay clean longer, and the vacuum will have no loss of suction*.
Sealed HEPA Filtration system
- The Hoover Platinum Collection™ Bagless Cyclonic Canister features a Multi-Stage
Cyclonic sealed Filtration System made with HEPA media. HEPA media traps 99.97%
of dirt, dust, and pollens down to 0.3 microns, for cleaner air than standard
or allergen media**.
- Power button, suction control and brush-roll on/off switch located conveniently
Easy foot pedal control adjusts nozzle to accommodate different carpet heights
and floor types.
- Swivel neck design nozzle allows for easy steering.
Automatic cord rewind - Retracts quickly and easily at the push of a button.
- Auto Cord Rewind: Yes
- Headlight: Yes
- On Board Tools: Yes
- Air System: Multicyclonic
- Motor Amps: 12 amp
- Assembly Required: None
- Available in CA: Yes
- Available in US: Yes
- Brushroll Shutoff: Yes
- Bumper Type: SG
- Color: BLKSLVR
- Cord Length: 25'
- Dirt Cup: Yes
- Filtration: H
- Handle: Telescopic
- Height Adjustment: 4
- Hose Length: 84" (7')
- Hose Type: BM
- Nozzle Type: P
- Nozzle Width: 14"
- Product Working Weight: 27 lbs
- Replaceable Filter: Yes
- Swivel Casters: Yes
- Bagless: Yes
- Brushed Edge Cleaning: No
- Crevice Tool
- Turbo Tool
- Upholstery Brush
- Dusting Brush
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 6 Years Parts And Labor
*Per IEC60312 4th Ed
**Per ASTM F2608
***Per ASTM F608