Panasonic 65" VIERA 1080P 3D Plasma Flat Panel HDTV - TCP65VT30
Step into the 3D World. The VIERA VT Series Full HD 3D Plasmas create an all
new viewing experience by putting you inside the action and creating a new world
of TV viewing realism.
- Fast Switching Phosphor
The use of fast switching phosphors has significantly reduced afterglow duration
and reproduced clear 3D and 2D images. Fast switching phosphors are used in
all full HD models.
- Improved Pre-discharge & Filter
Minimizing pre-discharge has made it possible to produce crisp blacks
with minimal graying. Improving the filter shape has suppressed glare and
reduced internal reflections in the front glass panel. The contrast in bright
ambient light has been raised to enable rich, more robust blacks.
- Improvement in Luminous Efficiency Achieves Low Power Consumption
Everything — from the materials and panel structure to the drive method —
has been re-engineered. These improvements are a result of the new phosphor
and new electrode (fish bone) structure.
- FULL HD 3D Infuses Reality into Every Image Frame Sequential Technology
Panasonic uses Full-HD Frame Sequential technology to create its 3D images.
Images recorded in 1920 x 1080 pixels for both the right-eye and the left-eye
alternately flash on the screen at the ultra-high rate of 120 frames per second.
When you view the screen through active-shutter glasses that open and close
each lens in sync with the alternating images, you see breathtaking FULL HD
3D pictures with stunning power and realism.
- Smooth Film Images 24p Cinema Smoother
Enjoy naturally flowing 24p films with familiar TV-like quality. In plasma
displays, increasing the number of frames creates smoother images. When reproducing
images from a 24p film source, VIERA HDTVs 24p cinema smoother function generates
smooth, natural-looking images. *Only the VT, GT and ST Series
- Easily Convert 2D Images into 3D 2D-3D Conversion
Unique Panasonic technology converts 2D images into high-quality 3D images
in real-time. The technology generates a detailed depth effect for each type
of image, so the 3D effect is natural and realistic. Use VIERA HDTV to enjoy
Blu-ray movies, DVD movies and even ordinary TV broadcasts in 3D. The Super
Resolution function allows images that were converted from 2D to 3D to be
displayed in sharp, clear 3D while minimizing double image. 3D images with
crisp contours are also produced from 3D broadcasts using the side-by-side
method. *When a 2D source is converted to 3D, the 3D effect is slightly less
pronounced than with 3D sources.
- Crisp, Clear Moving Pictures 600Hz Sub-field Drive
Panasonic uses its own unique image-analysis technology. This technology converts
the motion in each scene into data, and each frame is virtually displayed
in a shorter length of time than in previous 600Hz systems, to create crisp
images. *When using Cinema mode.
- Even Faster Images Are More Precise Full-HD Resolution Speed of 1,200
Full-HD Resolution Speed, the new standard for moving picture measurement
announced by the Advanced PDP Development Center Corporation (APDC), indicates
the maximum moving picture speed that can be enjoyed with full-HD resolution.
VIERA HDTV's achieved 1,200 pps (pixels per second) under this new standard.
Even images that scroll left or right at the extremely high speed of 1,200
pps are able to be correctly displayed at the maximum resolution of 1,080
- Real Movie Experience THX® 3D Certified Display
In order to enjoy the original image quality of a movie, you need to have
a display that portrays the images exactly as the movie's creators intended.
VIERA HDTVs have met the high standards set by THX Certified Display Program,
reproducing both 2D and 3D images with cinema-like quality. *THX and the THX
logo are trademarks of THX Ltd. which are registered in some jurisdictions.
The THX 3D logo is a trademark of THX Ltd. All rights reserved. *Only the
VT and GT Series
- Deep Blacks in Bright Rooms Infinite Black Pro 2
In the new VIERA HDTVs models, contrast in brightly lit locations has been
improved. Enhancements to the panel and cells help reproduce images with smooth,
natural gradation and deep, rich blacks even when viewed in bright surroundings.
In movies, the true, deep blacks faithfully convey the intent of the filmmakers,
adding power and realism to the viewing experience.
- VIERA Connects You to a New World
The exciting world of cloud based Internet service (Internet Protocol Television,
or IPTV), is available for the entire family to enjoy. Now you can use an
intuitive remote control while relaxing in your living room, having a variety
of internet content at your fingertips.
- Home Network Convenience DLNA / Wi-Fi Ready
Connect a DLNA-compatible VIERA HDTV and DLNA-compatible AV equipment to your
home network, and you can watch movies, listen to music, and view photos from
any room in the house. VIERA HDTV's Wi-Fi capability gives you even more layout
- Memories Are Even More Powerful with 3D Image Viewer
It's easy to view 3D photos and movies you shot yourself on the big VIERA
HDTV screen. After shooting with your 3D-compatible camera or camcorder, simply
insert the SD card into the slot on a 3D-compatible VIERA HDTV. The viewing
is incredible, with images so realistic it feels as though you're right back
in the moment. You'll find that lifes special moments are even more memorable
when you preserve them in 3D.
- Get Your Game Face On with Game Mode
Games are much more fun when there's no lag in operation. VIERA HDTV's automatically
choose settings that provide the optimal image, so you get super-fast response
with virtually no delays. Even dark scenes with delicately rendered details
are beautiful and easy to see.
- One Remote Controls Them All with VIERA Link
VIERA Link interlinks the operation of a variety of compatible AV devices,
so you can operate them all using only the VIERA HDTV remote control. Setup
is easy, simply connect the compatible devices to each other via HDMI cables.
- Image Calibration Customized to Your Home ISFccc- Imaging Science Foundation
Certified Calibration Configuration
An ISF-certified installer can calibrate your VIERA HDTV, so that image reproduction
is customized to the actual viewing conditions in your home and your personal
preferences. The calibration process provides the settings that bring out
the full expressive potential within the image signals. Settings for contrast,
tint, sharpness and color are optimized to meet your home's lighting conditions
for both daytime and nighttime viewing. *ISF and IMAGING SCIENCE FOUNDATION
are trademarks owned by Imaging Science Foundation, Inc. *This function is
exclusively for calibrator use. It is not intended for consumers.
- Years of Beautiful Images Long Panel Life, Up to 100,000 Hours
One important way consumers can protect the environment is by choosing high-quality
products and taking care of them so they last for a long time. A high-quality
VIERA HDTV can help. Thanks to a newly designed phosphor process and new panel
technology, our plasma panels last for up to 100,000 hours before the brightness
decreases by half. That's more than 30 years of viewing 8 hours a day.
- Environment-Friendly Panel Mercury and Lead Free Plasma Display Panel
Panasonic is committed to making our products more friendly to the environment.
In line with this commitment, all VIERA plasma display panels are free of
both lead and mercury. This reduces impact on the environment years down the
road when the TV is recycled or retired from use.
- Easy Access to Helpful Functions with VIERA Tools
The VIERA Tools user interface makes it easy to access and understand key
functions. Simply press a function button, and an explanation appears on the
screen. Keep the button pressed to activate the function immediately.
- Screen Size: 65" Class (64.7" diagonal)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Native Resolution (Number of Pixels): 2,073,600 (1,920 x 1,080)
- Moving Picture Resolution: 1080 lines
- Shades of Gradation: 6,144 equivalent
- HDTV Display Capability (1080p, 1080i, 720p): Yes
- EDTV Display Capability (480p): Yes
- Aspect Control
- 4:3, Zoom, Full, Just, H-fill for TV/AV modes
- 4:3, Full for PC mode
- Louver Filter: Yes
- 24p Cinematic Playback: Yes (96 Hz)
- 24p Playback (2 : 3): Yes
- Deep Color: Yes
- x.v.Color: Yes
- Super Resolution: Yes
- Pro Setting: Yes
- THX Mode: Y (3D/2D)
- ISFccc: Yes
- 3D Color Management: Yes
- Sub Pixel Control: Yes
- Motion Pattern Noise Reduction: Yes
- 3D Panel: Yes
- 3D 24p Cinema Smoother: Yes
- 2D-3D Conversion: Yes
- 3D Image Viewer: Yes
- 600 Hz Sub-field Drive: Yes
- Speakers: Dual Speaker, Woofer
- Number of Speakers: 3
- Audio Output: 22 W (6 + 6 +10)
- CONEQ: Yes
- Surround Sound: Yes
- Integrated ATSC Tuner: Yes
- VIERA Image Viewer™: Y (AVCHD/MPEG2/JPEG/MP3 playback)
- HDMI Input: 4 (4 side)
- Composite Video Input: RCA x 1 (lower) (with special adapter cable
- PC Input: D-sub 15-pin x 1 (rear) (with special adapter cable (dedicated))
- Component Video Inputs: (Y, PB, PR) RCA x 1 (lower) (with special
adapter cable (dedicated))
- Audio Input (for Component Video): RCA x 1 (lower) (with special
adapter cable (dedicated))
- RS232C: Dsub 9pin x 1(lower) (with special adapter cable (dedicated))
- Digital Audio Output (Optical): 1 (with special adapter cable (dedicated))
- HDMI Input-Support Feature: Audio Return Channel (Input 1) / 3D Input
- Analog Audio Input ( for HDMI/DVI): Yes
- USB: 3
- LAN Port: 1 (lower)
- VIERA Link™: Yes
- VIERA Connect (IPTV): Yes
- VIERA® Tools: Yes
- Game Mode: Yes
- 3D Active Shutter Eyewear: 1 included
- Pixel Orbiter (Anti-Image Retention): Yes
- Built-In Closed Caption Decoder: Yes
- Off - Timers: Yes
- Trilingual Menu: English/Spanish/French
- Wireless LAN Adaptor: Yes
- DLNA: Yes
- Power Supply: AC 120 V, 60Hz
- Receiving System: ATSC/QAM/NTSC
- Operating Temperature: 32°F - 104°F (0°C - 40°C)
- Safety Standard: UL60065(7th edition)/C-UL
- Optional Wall-mounting Bracket: TY-WK6P1RW
- Without Stand (H x W x D): 37.7" x 61.9" x Speaker depth: 2.4"; Panel
- With Stand (H x W x D): 39.2" x 61.9" x 15.8"
- Unit (without Stand): 123.5 lbs
- Shipping: 167.6 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above