Sony Wi-Fi iPod/IPhone Dock, Model NACSV10I
Harmonize your house.
Stream music from your iPhone®, iPod®, computer or the internet with the NAC-SV10i
Wi-Fi® iPod®/iPhone® dock. Connect to your home audio system or any HomeShare™
network speaker to fill your house with the sounds of your favorite artists,
then control it from virtually any location with a FREE app that transforms
your smartphone into a convenient remote. A compact, modern design makes this
attractive music-maker the perfect complement to any counter or table top.
iPhone® / iPod® touch dock
iPhone® / iPod® dock that lets you wirelessly stream music stored on your PC.
The dock also allows streaming from popular internet music services like Pandora®
Enjoy your PC music in any room
Free your PC’s music library. The dock streams music from DLNA® (Digital Living
Network Alliance) compatible PCs and storage devices. The dock also acts as
a DLNA server, streaming content to compatible PCs, televisions and more
Enjoy BRAVIA® Internet Music
Enjoy Sony’s incredible range of BRAVIA® Internet music services including Pandora®,
Slacker®, Qriocity™, vTuner™ and many more2. New services are continually added
for additional enjoyment.
iPhone®/iPod touch® and Android™ Remote Control
Download the free app to your iPhone® or iPod touch® or Android device and turn
it into a versatile remote control.3 Set the volume, browse your music collection,
and send music from your computer to the Net Speakers.1 There’s independent
volume control for each Net Speaker and more.
Enjoy music throughout the house. Any music that you can hear on the NAC-SV10i
dock, you can also stream wirelessly to additional Sony Network speakers, Sony
BD home theater systems or Sony BD players5. You can share iPhone® and iPod®
songs, BRAVIA® Internet music, and DLNA® streaming music.
Sync with Sony® network speakers, select Sony Blu-ray Disc™ home theater systems,
BD players and AV receivers to enjoy music throughout the house5. Music from
the BD system can play on the dock, creating the perfect environment for enjoying
music throughout your home.
Share iPod® content with Sony® Net Speakers
Wirelessly transmit content stored in or streamed through a docked iPhone®7
to multiple Sony® NetSpeakers.
Connect to compatible WPS Wi-Fi® routers with a simple press of a button. No
passwords or lengthy numbers to remember.
Plug in other music sources.
Operate the dock locally with the supplied remote control.
Elegant design for flexible placement in a kitchen, office or bedroom.
- Main Unit : Black
- Remote Commander : Black
- Wired : Yes
- Wireless : Yes
- Digital Media Player (DMP) : Yes
- Digital Media Renderer (DMR) : Yes
- Digital Media Server (DMS) : Yes
- Version : 1.5
- Wireless Networking Features
- Security : WEP; WPA; WPA2
- Setting : Manual; WPS
- Music Services
- Service Provider : Qriocity™; Slacker; vTuner
Direct Dock for iPod
- Convenience Features
- Text Information
- Convenience Features
- Backlight : Yes
- Dimmer : Yes
- Timer Play : MUSIC SERVICES; iPod & iPhone
- Timer Sleep (Source) : HOME NETWORK; MUSIC SERVICES; iPod&iPhone; AUDIO
- Display Specs
- Display Type (Main display) : 3 line LCD (Black & White)
- GUI Language (Main display) : English
- Supporting Character (Main Display) : European
- Power Consumption
- Power Consumption (in Operation) : 4.2W
- Power Consumption (in Standby) : 0.5W
- Audio In : Yes
- Home Network : Yes
- Music Services : Yes
- iPod & iPhone : Yes
- Inputs and Outputs
- Analog Audio Input(s) : 1
- Analog Audio Output(s) : 1
- Dock for iPod/iPhone : Yes
- Ethernet Port : 1
- Headphone Output(s) : 1 (3.5mm)
Wireless Connection WiFi
- IEEE802.11b/g/n : 802.11 B & G
- Battery Size : AA
- Battery Type : Dry Cell batteries
- Model Number : RM-ANU094
- Signal type : IR
- AC Power Adaptor : AC-ES608K3
- Battery (Size/Type) : AA/Manganese(2)
- Operating Instructions : Yes
- Quick Set up Guide : Yes
- Remote Control : 1
- Height: 3.1"
- Width: 8.9"
- Depth: 5.2"
- Unit: 1.1 lbs
- Shipping: 2 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above
- Wireless 802.11 home network with a broadband internet connection required.
Audio quality may vary and is dependent upon broadband speed and delivery
by content provider.
- Premium content may require additional fees and/or PC registration.
- Application must be downloaded from the iTunes® or Android Market™ application
store. Requires that the wireless speaker, PC and the remote device be connected
to the same wireless network.
- Requires a home network with content stored on a DLNA compliant PC or server
(with Windows Media Player 11 or equivalent software).
- PartyStream mode requires compatible Sony Blu-ray Disc home theater system,
Sony Blu-ray Disc player or additional Sony Wi-Fi® speaker, and connection
to the home network.
- Home Network and compatible wireless router required.
- iPod® support is limited to the following players: iPod touch®, iPod classic®,
iPod nano® 1st through 6th generation and iPhone 3G, 3Gs and 4G models