Panasonic 5.1 Channel DVD Home Theater System - SC-XH150
- DVD Home Theater Sound System
The SC-XH150 Home Theater System incorporates a wide variety of Panasonic
technologies for high quality sound. The Clear Sound Digital Amplifier and
Down Firing Subwoofer reproduce a clear, dynamic sound that wouldn't be
expected from the compact size of the main unit and speakers.
- Clear Sound Digital Amplifier
The Clear Sound Digital Amplifier analyzes the difference between the input
and output audio signals, and makes the necessary adjustments to produce
an output signal with the same low distortion as the input signal. This
results in sound that is highly faithful to the original sound source.
- ARC (Audio Return Channel)
The home theater system is compatible with the ARC (Audio Return Channel)
feature. ARC makes it possible to receive audio signals from the TV, on
top of the preexisting HDMI function of sending audio/video signals to the
TV with just one cable. This feature simplifies connection by eliminating
the audio cable connection between the TV audio output and the main unit's
* ARC compatible TV is required.
- iPod/iPhone Capability
Enjoy your favorite portable player content with your home theater system
The home theater system is a great way to enjoy the music, video and photo
content on your iPod or iPhone. The list of iPod/iPhone content can be displayed
on the TV screen, and you can use the remote control from the home theater
system or a VIERA TV to select and play it.
*To enjoy video/photo content on iPod/iPhone, please connect your home theater
system with composite video cable to your TV. The list is only for music
and video. Photo playback is not supported by the VIERA remote, to playback
photos please use the iPod directly.
- DVD-ROM: DVD-Video
- DVD-R/DVD-R DL/DVD-RW: DVD-Video
MP3/ JPEG, Video
- +R/+R(DL)/+RW 1: Video
- CD-R/-RW: CD-DA, VCD, SVCD, MP3, JPEG
- Output Power - Home Theater Mode (RMS):
- Total Power: 1000W Front: 160W x 2 (1kHz, 3ohms, 10% THD)
- Center: 160W (1kHz, 3ohms, 10% THD)
- Surround: 160W x 2 (1kHz, 3ohms, 10% THD)
- Subwoofer: 200W (100Hz, 3ohms, 10% THD)
- Output Power - Home Theater Mode (FTC):
- Total Power: 430W
- Front: 60W x 2 (150Hz-20kHz, 3ohms, 1% THD)
- Center: 90W (150Hz-20kHz, 3ohms, 1% THD)
- Surround: 60W x 2 (150Hz-20kHz, 3ohms, 1% THD)
- Subwoofer: 100W (50Hz-150Hz, 3ohms, 1% THD)
- Selectable Speaker Layout: Yes
- Subwoofer Level: Yes
- Whisper-mode Surround: Yes
- Digital Synthesizer Tuner: Yes
- Easy Setup: Yes
- Station Presets: 30-FM
- Dolby® Digital: Yes
- Dialog Enhancer: Yes
- 1080p Up-Conversion with HDMI: Yes
- Deep Color: Yes
- Video D/A Converter: 108MHz/12-bit
- Universal Dock for iPod 2®/iPhone®: Integrated
- iPod Full Title List on Screen Display for Music & Video Content:
- iPod 3 / iPhone 4 Playback (Music/Video/Photo
- HDMI Out: Yes
- Video Out: Yes
- Front Configuration: 1-way 1-speaker, Bass-reflex
- Front Speaker Unit: 2-1/2" Full Range, Cone Type
- Center Configuration: 1-way 1-speaker, Bass-reflex
- Center Speaker Unit: 2-1/2" Full Range, Cone Type
81 x 145 x 70.5 mm
- Surround Configuration: 1-way 1-speaker, Bass-reflex
- Surround Speaker Unit: 2-1/2" Full Range, Cone Type
( 117 x 80 x 70.5 mm)
- Subwoofer Configuration: 1 way 1 speaker, Bass-reflex
- Subwoofer Speaker Unit: 6-1/2" Woofer (Cone Type)
- Dolby ® Pro Logic® II: Yes
- Digital Music Connection for iPod/iPhone: Yes
- VIERA Link ™ (HDAVI Control 5): Yes
- Optical In: Yes
- Analog Audio In: RCA
- Video System: NTSC
- Power Supply: AC 120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption: Normal Use: 75W, Standby: 0.4W
- Main Set Dimensions: 16.94" x 1.5" x 10.97"
- Front Dimensions: 3.16" x 4.59" x 2.94"
- Center Dimensions: 3.19" x 5.72" x 2.94"
- Surround Dimensions: 4.59" x 3.16" x 2.94"
- Subwoofer Dimensions: 11.41" x 5.72 x 10.19
- Main Set Weight: 5.7 lbs
- Front Weight: 0.77 lbs
- Center Weight: 1.10 lbs
- Surround Weight: 6.6 lbs
- Subwoofer Weight: 6.6 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above
1 Discs recorded and finalized on DVD video recorders/cameras.
2 Made for iPod
3 Made for iPod
4 Works with iPhone.
5 To enjoy video/photo contents on iPod/iPhone, please connect your home theater
sound system with composite video cable to your TV.