Apple 13.3 Inch MacBook Pro 2.3GHz Intel Core i5 Dual-Core Silver Notebook Computer, Model Z0LY0001F
Introducing the new 13-, 15-, and 17-inch MacBook Pro. State-of-the-art quad-core and dual-core Intel processors deliver up to 2x faster performance. New graphics processors on the 15- and 17-inch models are up to 3x faster than before. New Thunderbolt technology lets you connect high-performance peripherals and high-resolution displays to a single port, and transfer files at lightning speeds. And with the new built-in FaceTime HD camera, you can make astonishingly crisp HD video calls.
- Up to 2x faster performance from the latest quad-core and dual-core Intel processors
- Next-generation Thunderbolt high-speed I/O for connecting high-performance peripherals and displays through a single port
- Up to 3x faster AMD Radeon graphics on the 15- and 17-inch models
- FaceTime HD camera
- Multi-Touch trackpad
- Long-lasting battery
- Height: 0.95"
- Width: 12.78"
- Depth: 8.94"
- Unit: 4.5 lbs1
- Shipping: 5 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty(authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts and Labor with 90 Days Phone Support
- Actual weight varies by configuration and manufacturing process.
- Wireless Internet access requires a base station or other wireless access point and Internet access; fees may apply. Some ISPs are not currently compatible with AirPort.
- PVC-free AC power cord is available in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Colombia, El Salvador, Guatemala, Panama, Peru, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and Venezuela.
- MacBook Pro achieved a Gold rating from EPEAT in the U.S., Canada, France, Germany, and the UK.
- Memory available to Mac OS X may vary depending on graphics needs. Minimum graphics memory usage is 384MB.
- 1GB=1 billion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.
- Wireless web testing conducted by Apple in February 2011 using preproduction 2.7GHz dual-core Intel Core i7–based 13-inch MacBook Pro units. The wireless web test measures battery life by wirelessly browsing 25 popular websites with display brightness set to 50%. Battery life varies by use and configuration.