Martin Logan Descent i Black Subwoofer, Model DCIBLBADBK
Building on the groundbreaking technology of the original Descent, the Descent
i incorporates new features and enhancements that simplify system integration
while improving performance. Its signature three-driver, force-canceling configuration
virtually eliminates bass-blurring cabinet resonance. And each rugged, custom-built
aluminum-cone driver is servo-locked to its own sophisticated, high-power amplifier.
The result is dynamic, unrestrained output to the very lowest frequencies, yet
with clarity and definition approaching that of electrostatic transducers.
- Frequency Response 18–120 Hz ±3dB; Anechoic through LFE effects input
- Low Pass Filter Frequency 30, 35, 45, 55, 65, 80Hz
- High Pass Filter Frequency Bypass, 40Hz, 70Hz
- Low Frequency Transducer Three 10" (25.4cm) high excursion, aluminum
cone with extended throw drive assembly, sealed non-resonant asymmetrical
- Three 250W (at less than 0.24% THD)
- Three 700W (peak)
- 2100W (peak, system total)
- Impedance Line level RCA: 20,000 Ohms. Compatible with 4, 6, or 8
Ohm rated amplifiers.
- Audio Controls
- ±10dB at 25Hz
- ±10dB at 50Hz
- Inputs Left/Right RCA Line Level, RCA and XLR LFE, Speaker Level
- Power Draw
- Max: 750 Watts
- Idle: 30 Watts
- Standby: 10 Watts
- Unit: 105 lbs
- Shipping: 110 lbs
- Unit: 21.4" x 20.5" x 19.9"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 3 Year Limited Warranty