U-line Stainless Steel Outdoor Refrigerator, Model 2175RCGSRH
Today's entertaining environments extend far beyond the boundaries of the traditional
home. For nearly 50 years, U-Line products have been used in outdoor applications
and continue to be some of our most popular models. Our outdoor models are fully
wrapped in stainless steel to protect from harsh outdoor elements. These units
are UL (Underwriters Laboratory) rated and deemed suitable for outdoor usage
and come with a specific outdoor warranty. The 2115RSOD is ENERGY STAR qualified
and CEE Tier 1 rated.
- Digital controlled single-zone passive cooling system provides a stable
and consistent environment for optimum food and beverage storage
- Lighted white interior allows for easy viewing of contents
- 3 - 4mm full-depth tempered glass shelves with bullnose edge provide maximum
- Standard professional stainless steel handle is 1-1/4" diameter and is interchangeable
with commercial handle option
- Full wrap stainless door must be ordered right or left-hand hinge
- Standard door lock keeps items secure in an outdoor environment
- Full stainless steel cabinet and deemed suitable for outdoor use by UL
- ENERGY STAR qualified and CEE Tier 1 rated
- UL residential, commercial and outdoor listed .
- Right Hand Hinge
- Refrigeration Capacity: 3.0 cu. ft.
- Defrost Technology: Automatic
- Temperature Range: 34 - 45 degrees Fahrenheit
- Touch glass digital technology*
- Number of Shelves: 3
- Interior Light
- Audible Door Open Alarm
- Self-closing Door Mechanism
- Sabbath or "Black Out" Feature
- Leveling Legs Included CEE Rating
- CEE Tier 1
- Model deemed suitable for outdoor use by UL
- Available in 220/230V 50/60Hz CE Mark
- Run Amps: 2.4
- Maximum Start Amps: 9.8
- Height: 34.125"
- Width: 15"
- Depth With Door: 23.25"
- Unit: 88 lbs
- Shipping: 108 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts
This model includes leveling legs that provide up to one inch height extension.When
built-in, U-Line products do not require additional air space for ventilation
on top, sides or rear. The front grille/toe kick must be unobstructed for proper
Installation Requirement: MUST add 1/4" to overall width for proper installation.
ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS: All products available in 110/115 voltage
60 cycle. Optional 220/230 voltage 50/60 cycle noted on specific products. At
220V, the amps are decreased by approximately 50 percent.
DOOR CLEARANCE INFORMATION:
*Zero clearance on all 2000 Series black or white units when installed with
custom full overlay door panel/frame. *Zero clearance on all 2000 Series and
1000 Series black or white units when installed with a 1/4" flush insert panel.
Allow proper clearance for a raised insert panel. *Allow 2-1/2" clearance, on
hinge side, for a 90 degree opening when installed against a wall on all Stainless
Steel models, excluding C075 which requires 9/16".
Specifications subject to change without notice.