U-Line 15" 2000 Series Stainless Steel Icemaker, Model BI2115SODLHSS
With a graceful interior and exterior design, U-Line takes ice beyond necessity
to luxury. The Échelon Series Ice Maker provides both style and performance,
using less than three gallons of water to produce and store up to 25 pounds
- Left Hand Hinge
- No drain required allows for easy, convenient and inexpensive installation
- Only requires a 1/4" outside diameter water line connection
- Daily ice rate of up to 25 lbs
- Stores up to 25 lbs. of ice
- Crescent cube size 1/2" W x 3/4" H x 2-1/2" L
- Accepts a 3/4" full overlay custom door panel, requires separate purchase
of an overlay kit
- With a 3/4" overlay panel installation, allow for 135° door swing to ensure
easy removal of the ice bin
- Stainless steel models feature a commercial stainless handle with a full
wrap stainless door
- Contemporary black toe kick grille integrates seamlessly
- Accepts a full overlay custom door panel**
- No Drain Required
- Approximate Daily Ice Production: 25 lbs.
- Ice Cube Storage Capacity: 25 lbs.
- Defrost Technology: Manual
- Self-closing Door Mechanism
- Leveling Legs Included
- Available in 220/230V 50/60Hz CE Mark
- Run Amps: 2.5
- Maximum Start Amps: 18.0
- Height: 34.13"
- Width: 15"
- Depth: 23.88"
- Unit: 92 lbs
- Shipping: 102 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts
- All units except Wine Captain® models, Stainless Steel models and the Origins
Beverage Center accept 1/4" door panel.
- **Optional 3/4" overlay panel requires separate purchase of a kit (P/N:
U-OL2175, U-OL2115, specify black or white).
This model includes leveling legs that provide up to one inch height extension.When
built-in, U-Line products do not require additional air space for ventilation
on top, sides or rear. The front grille/toe kick must be unobstructed for proper
Installation Requirement: MUST add 1/4" to overall width for proper installation.
ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS: All products available in 110/115 voltage 60 cycle.
Optional 220/230 voltage 50/60 cycle noted on specific products. At 220V, the
amps are decreased by approximately 50 percent.
DOOR CLEARANCE INFORMATION:
*Zero clearance on all 2000 Series black or white units when installed with
custom full overlay door panel/frame.
*Zero clearance on all 2000 Series and 1000 Series black or white units when
installed with a 1/4" flush insert panel. Allow proper clearance for a raised
*Allow 2-1/2" clearance, on hinge side, for a 90 degree opening when installed
against a wall on all Stainless Steel models.
Specifications subject to change without notice.