Weber Summit Black Natural Gas Grill Center - 292101
- Precisely Engineered
The Flavorizer® bars on our gas grills are angled to exactly the right
pitch to direct juices down and away from the burners and create flavorful
smoke without flare-ups.
- Easy Assembly
Our gas grills are engineered to go together in under an hour with easy-to-follow,
illustrated step-by-step instructions.
- Sear Station Burner
Maximize the heat without minimixing grilling space. This high-powered,
10,600 BTU-per-hour burner is designed to step up the heat on demand for searing.
- Rotisserie System and Infrared Burner
The infrared rear-mounted rotisserie burner is accompanied by a Tuck-Away
rotisserie system with flip-up motor and separate spit and fork storage in
the enclosed cart.
- Enhanced Lighted Control Knobs
Improved with upgraded LEDs, these knobs put off a cleaner, brighter glow,
making it even easier to precisely control your grill's temperature day or
- Smoker Box and Burner
Give your meals that authentic, smoky flavor with the help of this 6,800 BTU-per-hour
input smoker burner and stainless steel smoker box.
- Flawless Finish
The stainless steel shroud is durable and will withstand the elements
for years to come. It is accented with a polished stainlesss steel handle
- Dual ring side burner
- Increased Storage
- 6 Stainless steel burners
- 60,000 BTU-per-hour input
- 12,000 BTU-per-hour input flush-mounted side burner
- 8,000 BTU-per-hour smoker burner and stainless steel smoker box
- 10,600 BTU-per-hour infrared rear-mounted rotisserie burner
- Tuck-Away™ rotisserie system with flip-up motor and separate spit and
fork storage in the enclosed cart
- 10,600 BTU-per-hour input sear burner
- Lighted control knobs
- Snap-Jet™ Individual burner ignition system
- 3/8 inch or 9.5mm diameter stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Stainless steel Flavorizer® bars
- Primary cooking area = 624 sq. in.
- Warming rack area = 145 sq. in.
- Total cooking area = 769 sq. in.
- Tank not included with LP models
- Natural gas grill includes a 10-foot flexible hose
- 2 Grill Out® handle lights
- 6 Tool holders
- Weber® grill guide
- Unit: 396 lbs
- Shipping: 418 lbs
With the lid open:
- Depth: 30"
- Height: 57.1"
- Width: 91.125"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Aluminum castings - 2 year on paint excludes fading: 25-years
- Stainless steel Shroud: 25-years
- Porcelain-enameled shroud: 25-years
- Stainless steel burner tubes: 10-years
- Stainless steel cooking grates: 5-years no rust through or burn through
- Stainless steel Flavorizer bars: 5-years no rust through or burn through
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates: 5-years no rust through
or burn through
- Porcelain-enameled cooking grates: 3-years no rust through or burn through
- Porcelain-enameled Flavorizer bars: 2-years no rust through or burn
- Infrared Rotisserie Burner: 2-years
- All remaining parts: 2-years
|Installation Type||Free Standing|
|Grill Size (inches)||91.13|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Burner Type||Stainless Steel|
|Control Type||Lighted Control Knobs|
|Cooking Area (sq. in.)||769|
|Grate System||Stainless Steel rod|
|Ignition Type||Snap-Jet Individual burner ignition system|
|Number of Burners||6|
| || |
Weber Summit Black Natural Gas Grill Center
UPC Code: 077924008931
Special Order: 7 To 14 Day Delivery Time
* Clicking any of the above pricing links will bring you to the listed merchant's site. Abt relies on an independent third party service to update comparative prices automatically and are not responsible for any unintentional errors.
Delivery is subject to reasonable access to the area without damaging the purchaser's property or the product, or jeopardizing the safety of the delivery personnel.
More reasons to buy the Weber 292101 from Abt Electronics
- Abt.com is an authorized dealer (Learn More).
- The Weber 292101 is Brand New.
- The Weber 292101 Ships in a Factory Sealed Box.