Sharp DLP Home Theater 3D High Definition Front Projector, Model XVZ17000
This 3D SharpVision® 1080p high definition DLP® front projector represents
an outstanding value in home theater. Utilizing a Texas Instruments DLP® chip,
1920 x 1080 technology from and Sharp's advanced proprietary technologies, the
XV-Z17000 boasts an outstanding 40,000:1 contrast ratio and a 1600 ANSI lumens
high brightness rating, delivering one of the best pictures available in consumer
home theater projectors today.
- Full HD 1080p High Definition Capability
Is compatible with 1080p, 1080i and 720p HD signals.
- High Contrast Ratio 40,000:1 (In High Contrast Mode)
Enhances the ability to discern fine, detailed differences between the darkest
and lightest colors while providing superior black level reproduction.
- Automatic Iris Switchover Function
Iinstantly changes multiple brightness and contrast settings with on-screen
display menu and remote control. This allows the greatest flexibility for
varying home theater environments.
- 1600 ANSI Lumens (In High Brightness Mode)
Is an ANSI lumens rating that delivers a bright, beautiful picture.
- 6-Segment 5-Speed Color Wheel
A achieves flicker-free, high-grade images and accurate color reproduction.
- HDMI® High Definition Multimedia Interface
Aids compatibility with high definition set-top boxes and Blu-ray Disc™ players.
- Display Method: DLP® Technology from Texas Instruments
Ensures superb picture quality.
- Integrated Lens Cover
P provides a black screen and if engaged, also automatically turns the power
off after 30 minutes.
- Keystone Correction
F for both vertical and horizontal corrects spherical and trapezoidal distortion
of an image on a flat screen.
- Auto V-Keystone Correction Button
P performs a vertical keystone correction, which is automatically activated
in response to the installation angle of the projector.
- Home Theater Conveniences
Iinclude easy installation and whisper quiet operation.
- Display Method: DLP® chip from Texas Instruments
- Color Temperature Adjustment: Yes
- Lens Type: F number: F2.5 ~ 2.7 / Zoom: Manual, x1.15 (f=21.0 ~ 24.2mm)
/ Focus: Manual
- Gamma Correction: Yes
- Film Mode: Yes, 24 Hz Progressive Format
- IR Link: Yes, emitter built into projector
- Lamp: 250W SHP
- Est.Lamp Life: (standard/low-power mode) up to 3,000 Hours (Eco Mode)
- Fan Noise: (standard/low-power mode) 23dB (Eco+Quiet mode)
- Wireless Remote: Control Yes (included)
- Computer Compatibility: Yes: VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, SXGA, SXGA+, WSXGA
- Digital Keystone Correction: Auto: Vertical, Manual: Vertical and
- Brightness: 1600 Lumens (in High Brightness Mode)
- Contrast Ratio: 40,000:1 (in High Contrast Mode)
- DTV/HDTV Compatibility: 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 575p, 576i, 540p, 480p,
480i, NTSC, PAL, SECAM
- Native Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Video System: NTSC/NTSC 4.43/PAL/PAL(60Hz)/PAL-M/PAL-N/SECAM
- Maximum Screen Size: 300" (Diagonally measured using 16:9 aspect
- Projection Distance: 100" Screen Throw Distance 10' 4" - 11' 11"
- Detachable AC Cord: Yes
- Inputs: 2 HDMI ®(v.m 1.4 3D), 1 Component, 1 RGB (D-Sub), 1 Composite
Video, 1 S-Video, 1 RS-232C Serial Port
- Power Consumption: 353W (7.6W Stand by) with AC 100V, 339W (8.3W
Stand by) with AC 240V
- Power Source: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz (Multi-Voltage)
- Height: 4.94"
- Width: 15.75"
- Depth: 13.20"
- Unit: 12.8 lbs
- Shipping: 15 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice