Sharp AQUOS 32" Black LCD Flat Panel HDTV With Built-In DVD Player, Model
Sharp's 32" Class (31-1/2" Diagonal) LC-32DV28UT LCD TV provides a convenient
built-in DVD television solution with a distinctive design. The LC-32DV28UT
features a side-loading progressive scan DVD player, a high-performance LCD
panel for high brightness, a high contrast ratio, low-reflection glare protection
and wide viewing angles.
- True 16:9 Aspect Ratio (1366 x 768)
LCD Panel displays 16:9 widescreen programs in their native aspect ratio.
- High Brightness
Sharp LCD TVs are very bright, so you can put them virtually anywhere - even
near a window, a door or other light source - and the picture is still vivid.
- Built-in Side-Loading Progressive Scan DVD Player
Is the ultimate in convenience.
- HDMI® Input
For convenient connection to digital devices
- Built-in ATSC/QAM/NTSC Tuners
For DTV and available analog TV viewing
- Viewing Angles
Are so wide you can view Sharp LCD TVs from practically anywhere in the room.
- High Contrast Ratio
Provides incredible images whether you're watching dark or bright scenes.
- PC Input
Easily turns your LCD TV into a PC monitor.
- Screen Size Class: 32" Class (31-1/2" Diagonal)
- Panel Type: Active Matrix (a-si TFT) LCD
- 3D: No
- Pixel Resolution: 1366 x 768
- Viewing Angles: 176º H / 176º V
- Audio System: 5W x 2
- Tuning System: ATSC / QAM / NTSC
- Spectral Contrast Engine Level: Enhanced Picture Contrast Technology
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Response Time: 5ms
- AQUOS® Series: Yes
- Quattron™ quad pixel technology: No
- DVD Combination: Yes
Inputs / Outputs
- HDMI®: 2
- HD Component: 1
- Composite Video: RCA A/V x 2
- S-Video: 4-pin DIN x 1
- Audio Inputs (L/R): RCA L/R x 2, Mini Jack x 1
- PC: 15-pin RGB x 1
- Power Consumption AC (watts): 104W
- Power Source: 120V
- Remote Control: Yes
- Table Stand: Yes
- Without Stand (WxHxD): 31.38" x 21.5" x 4.13"
- With Stand (WxHxD): 31.38" x 23.5" x 9.56"
- Without Stand: 22.5 lbs
- With Stand: 25.7 lbs
- Shipping: 29 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice