Garmin Forerunner 405 Black Unisex Fitness Watch - 0100065810
Long runs, tempo runs, speed drills. You expect a lot from your body…and from
your training gear. Meet Forerunner 405. This GPS-enabled sports watch tracks
your training, then wirelessly sends your data to your computer. The ultimate
in training technology, its sleek design features a touch bezel that lets you
quickly scroll and select features on the run.
- Watch Results Loaded with serious training features, Forerunner 405
continuously monitors your time, distance, pace, calories and heart rate (when
paired with heart rate monitor). Each run is stored in memory so you can review
and analyze the data to see how you've improved. You even can download recorded
courses to compete against previous workouts or race a Virtual Partner®. Customize
Forerunner’s data screens for instant feedback while you train.
- Use with Ease Sports watch and personal trainer, Forerunner 405 gives
you the best of both worlds in a sleek, stylish package. This high performance
watch is easy to use and comfortable to wear when not training. Simply tap
the touch bezel to change screens without fumbling for a button. Forerunner
405 comes in 2 colors — black or green — to fit your style.
- Run, Sync, Store and Share Once you’ve logged the miles, innovative
ANT+™ wireless technology automatically transfers data to your computer when
the Forerunner is in range. No cables, no hookups. The data’s just there,
ready for you to analyze, categorize and share through our online community,
Garmin Connect™ or our optional Garmin Training Center® software. You can
wirelessly send workouts from your computer to Forerunner, too.
- Share Wirelessly With Forerunner 405 you can share your locations,
advanced workouts and courses wirelessly with other Forerunner 405 users.
Now you can send your favorite workout to your buddy to try, or compete against
a friend's recorded course. Sharing data is easy. Just select “transfer” to
send your information to nearby units.
- Track Heart Rate Forerunner 405 is available with or without a heart
rate monitor (see the versions tab) to help you make the most out of your
training. Versions with a digital heart rate monitor continuously track heart
beats per minute. Train in a certain heart rate zone to improve your fitness
level or compare your pace and heart rate to past performance on the same
- Cross-Train Take your training inside with the versatile Forerunner
405. Pair it with an optional foot pod to track your speed, distance and running
cadence indoors when a GPS signal is unavailable. This new design clips onto
your laces for easy removal and automatically turns on when you start moving.
You also can add a speed/cadence bike sensor to track the speed and distance
of your cycling workouts.
- Lock Onto Satellite Signals Forerunner 405 sports a unique design
that gives the GPS antenna a better view of the sky, so it can get a stronger
signal during your run. And its high-sensitivity GPS receiver provides improved
tracking under trees and near tall buildings.
Physical & Performance
- Display resolution, WxH: 124 x 95 pixels
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: 2 weeks in power save mode; 8 hours in training mode
- Water resistant (IPX7)
- High-sensitivity receiver
Maps & Memory
- Lap history: 1000 laps
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 100
- Heart rate monitor (some versions)
- Bike speed/cadence sensor (optional)
- Foot pod (optional)
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer)
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize
and share data)
- Garmin Training Center® software compatible
- Virtual Partner® (train against a digital person)
- Courses (compete against previous activities)
- Auto Pause® (pauses and resumes timer based on speed)
- Auto Lap® (automatically starts a new lap)
- Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout)
- Advanced workouts (create custom, goal-oriented workouts)
- Simple workouts (input time, distance and calorie goals)
- Pace alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace)
- (for advanced workouts only)
- Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal) (for advanced workouts
- Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals)
- Customizable screen(s)
- Unit-to-unit transfer (shares data wirelessly with similar units)
- Sport watch
- Additional: Watch functions include dual time, date and alarm. Garmin Connect
and Garmin Training Center are compatible with Windows® XP or newer and Intel-based
Mac running OS 10.4.11 or later with Safari.
What's In The Box:
- Forerunner 405 (available in black or green)
- USB ANT Stick™ or USB ANT Stick and heart rate monitor
- AC charger
- Charging clip
- Owner's manual
- Quick reference guide
- Unit: 2.11 oz
- Shipping: 1 lbs
- Depth: 0.646"
- Height: 2.78"
- Width: 1.8"
- Display size, WxH: 1.06" diameter
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.