Canon Color Image Black Scanner - 9000F
Enjoy high-speed scanning for everything from photos to documents, to even
35mm film while also enjoying superb quality. The CanoScan 9000F Color Image
Scanner delivers an incredible maximum film scanning resolution of 9600 x 9600
(Optical) dpi1 with built-in features that also make it easy to use. The all-new
Auto Document Fix feature automatically analyzes and corrects both text and
images so your document text will remain clear and your pictures will maintain
color tone and contrast. For additional ease of use, the Seven EZ Buttons enable
you to scan, copy or create a PDF faster than ever.
- Superb Scanning Resolution: When you combine 9600 x 9600 maximum
color resolution1 (film scanning) with a vivid 48-bit color depth and over
281 trillion possible colors, the results will astound you. Continue your
scanning brilliance with tremendous 19,200 x 19,200 (Interpolated) software
- EZ Buttons: Utilize the Seven EZ Buttons to automate the entire scanning
process. Copy, scan and create email attachments or PDF files simply with
the push of a button.
- Auto Scan Mode: With the press of a single button you have the ability
to bring eight steps into one as you scan your photo, document or personal
notebook and have the type of original automatically recognized. In addition,
the original is automatically cropped to proper size, scanned and saved in
the appropriate file format.
- 35mm Film: Make your old photos look virtually brand new again with
the special film scanning guide frame and Film Adapter Unit by scanning one
film strip at a time at a maximum 9600 color dpi1.
- Auto Document Fix: Auto Document Fix delivers beautiful and easy-to-view
scan results by advanced image analysis and area-by-area data correction,
automatically. Text characters stand out and are sharp, and clear; while pictures
maintain their color tone and contrast.
- FARE Level 3: This built-in retouching technology delivers automatic
correction to photos and film removing much of the dust and scratches while
restoring its color all at the same time. Restore the life of your memories
automatically instead of having to spend lots of time manually retouching
- Gutter Shadow Correction: This built-in correction removes the shadow
typically seen when scanning a page from a book. This “gutter” is eliminated
delivering a clean scan of the page – not the dark gutter.
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed: Scan and transfer images to your computer at the
fastest possible scanning speeds with this connection. The USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
Interface also allows for quick previews of your images to your computer.
- White LED: The white LED allows the scanning unit to be smaller and
have no warm-up time, resulting in lower energy consumption. This means that
you can start scanning immediately.
- ENERGY STAR: qualified products are 25% more efficient than conventional
models. By using less energy these products reduce greenhouse gas emissions
and saves energy as well as money.
- RoHS Compliant: RoHS is a directive from the European Union that
restricts the use of hazardous materials found in electronic products. This
product restricts the use of cadmium, mercury, lead, hexavalent chromium,
Polybrominated Biphenyls (PBB), or Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDE).
- Scanner Type Flatbed
- Scanning Element Charged-Coupled Device (CCD) 12-line color
- Light Source White LED
- Features 7 EZ Buttons, 9600 dpi CCD Sensor, Auto Document Fix, Auto
Scan Mode, Built-In Power Supply, FARE Level 3, Film Scanning (35mm film/120
format film), Gutter Shadow Correction, High-speed Scanning, Light Guide,
OCR Text Data Conversion, PDF Password, Sensor Carriage, Super Toric Lens,
White LED, Zero Warm-up Time
- Scanner Buttons Auto Scan, Copy, E-mail, PDF x 4
- Scanning Mode Color: 48-bit internal/48 or 24-bit external Grayscale:
48-bit internal/16-bit (film scanning only)/8-bit external
- Max. Document Size 8.5" x 11.7"
- Interface Hi-Speed USB
- OS Compatibility 4 Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows XP/2000 and
Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to 10.6.x
- Power Requirements AC 100-240V, 50/60 Hz
- Software Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM, Adobe®Photoshop® Elements5,
ArcSoft® PhotoStudio®, MP Navigator EX
- Max. Power Consumption 15W (0.9W Standby)
- Operating Temperature: Operating temperature: 50° - 95° F
- Operating Humidity: Operating humidity: 10% - 90% RH (20% - 80% RH
for film scanning)
What's In The Box:
- CanoScan 9000F Color Image Scanner
- Document Kit: Adobe Photoshop Elements DVD Photoshop Elements Sheet Cross
Sell Sheet Quick Start Guide Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM Warranty
- Film Guide Mount
- Film Guide Strip
- Film Guide Medium Format
- Film Retainer Sheet Mid Format
- Power Cord
- USB Cable
- Unit: 10 lbs
- Shipping: 14 lbs
- Depth: 18.9"
- Height: 4.4"
- Width: 10.7"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Limited
Parts and Labor Warranty