Alpine X-Power Series 4-Channel Power Amplifier, Model MRXF30
Harnessing the technology found in their benchmark-setting PDX digital amplifiers,
Alpine Electronics of America, Inc. introduces the new X-Power family of amplifiers.
The four new amplifiers provide digital amplifier technology at a lower price
point. Alpine offers a complete lineup of amplifiers, totaling twelve models
plus one add-on power pack.
The X-Power amplifiers use Global Modulation digital technology based on Alpine’s
PDX architecture, so they share many of the attributes that make the PDX amplifiers
so popular. For the first time, the X-Power amplifiers bring these advanced
digital technologies to price-friendly levels.
- Small size, high efficiency – The X-Power amplifiers have a small
footprint with 80% total efficiency
- Clean output – The X-Power amplifiers offer the best performance
in their class with wide bandwidth (5Hz – 45KHz), excellent signal-to-noise
(greater than 87db for full range models at 1 watt), very low distortion (less
than <0.07% THD+N for full range models, at rated power) and extremely high
damping factor (>500 for full range models)
- Sound quality – X-Power amplifiers use Global Modulation Technology
with Adaptive Feedback Control, whereas PDX amplifiers use Global Modulation
Technology with discrete Active Error Correction.
- Power management processor – The X-Power amplifiers incorporate an
internal monitoring system that optimizes power output, to keep the music
playing even under extreme heat and load conditions.
- Installation flexibility – Their small size and versatile controls
allow the X-Power amplifiers to work with aftermarket or OEM systems.
- 50W RMS x 4 [4 ohm @ 14.4V = 0.07% THD+N]
- 75W RMS x 4 [2 ohm @ 14.4V = 0.09% THD+N]
- S/N: 87dB @ 1W/4 ohm