Viking VEDO Professional Series 30" Double Electric Select Wall Oven - VEDO1302SS
- TruConvec™ Convection Cooking TruConvec™ Convection Cooking refers
to the exclusive air circulation system employed by Viking convection ovens.
Uses only convection element in rear of oven and fan-forced air - no direct
heat from top or bottom.
- 10-Pass Broiler with Heat Reflector Go from toasting to searing with
the variety of settings available on the electric broiler with heat reflector.
10 pass broiler with heat reflector with HI, MED, and LOW settings provides
intense searing heat for a variety of broiling applications.
- Concealed Bake Element Get more control and less mess with the 10-pass
concealed bake element. This dual concealed bake element provides finer temperature
control and makes oven clean up easy.
- Rapid Ready™ Preheat System Wait less and cook more with the Rapid
Ready™ preheat system. Quick preheat means less time for the user to wait
for the oven to be ready to cook in.
- Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection Maximize airflow and fluffiness
with Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ convection system. Two-speed convection system
capable of turning the fan in both directions. This combined with the largest
convection fan blade in the industry provides maximum airflow.
- Extra Large Capacity Oven Cook for everyone you know and still have
leftovers with the largest capacity oven in the industry.
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Largest oven cavity in the industry makes room for all your cooking needs
- Patent-pending Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ convection system has the largest fan
in the industry; the 8 1/2" two-speed fan works bi-directionally for maximum
airflow and excellent cooking results
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element makes the oven cavity easy to clean
while providing precise temperatures
- Rapid Ready™ Preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times so your oven
is ready to begin cooking when you are
- Each oven has six porcelain-coated rack positions and comes standard with
three oven racks
- Improved halogen lighting makes it easy to see inside
- Improved 10-pass broiler with heat reflector directs heat directly into
the food for quicker results
- High performance cooking modes include TruConvec™ convection cooking, convection
roast, convection bake, convection broil, conventional bake, and three-level
conventional broil (convection features in top oven of double ovens only)
- Set the oven to begin cooking up to 24 hours later and shut off when cooking
time is complete with the Timed Bake feature
- Self-clean feature on all ovens
- Heavy-duty broiler pan and tray provide better broiling performance
- Commercial-type performance with the convenience of self-cleaning
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Self-clean oven setting with indicator light
- Large, easy-to-read, commercial-type knobs and bezels
- Heavy-duty oven door handle
- High-density insulation contains heat within the oven cavity for maximum
energy savings and performance, even during high-temperature self-cleaning
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), and White (WH)
- May be ordered with Brass Accent Option (BR) for nameplate door handle
brackets and knob bezels
- All brass components have a durable, protective coating for maintenance-free
- Unit: 414 lbs
- Shipping: 424 lbs
- Depth: 25.56"
- Height: 51.25"
- Width: 29.5"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Two-year full – complete product
- Ninety-day full – cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
- Five-year limited – oven tubular and infrared burners, and electric elements