Energy Star Rated - No
Friedrich 50 Pint Capacity White Dehumidifier - D50AP
Have a room or area that needs powerful dehumidification? Friedrich has a line
of ENERGY STAR®-qualified models that can extract 25, 50 or 70 pints of
moisture every 24 hours.
Larger capacity models D50AP and D70DAP have built-in drain pumps that can pump
condensation vertically or horizontally up to a combined distance of 15 feet.
All three models provide continuous-drainage operation and can be set to precise
humidity levels from 30% to 90%. Precise humidity control is so important that
the EPA’s proposed ENERGY STAR® Version 2.1 Dehumidifier specification
may require a digital humidity readout or dial.
Ideal for storage areas, basements, equipment rooms or anywhere moisture is
a concern, Friedrich dehumidifiers provide reliable, convenient operation.
- Built-in drain pump can pump condensation vertically or horizontally up
to a combined distance of 15 feet.
- Continuous-drainage operation
- Removable condensate bucket with carry handle
- Set humidity level from 30% to 90% RH
- 2-speed fan
- Low ambient operation down to 41° F
- Top-mount, digital touch controls
- Displays room temperature and humidity
- Displays temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Automatic defrost cycle
- Built-in casters for easy mobility
- 24-hour ON/OFF timer
- Washable, slide-out filter
- 6' power cord
- Plugs into standard 115-volt outlet
- Bucket Capacity:16.2.
- Compressor Type: Rotary.
- Control: Digital.
- Drain Pump: Yes.
- Est. Yearly Operating Costs: $338
- Operating Temperature: 41.
- Performance Certifications: AHAM, UL, cUL.
- Refrigerant Type/Charge amount OZ: R-410A/8.5 Oz.
- Circuit Rating Breaker or T-D Fuse: 125V-15A
- Current (Amps): 5.9
- Energy Factor (EF), L/kWh: 1.6
- Voltage: 115
- Plug Face (NEMA #): 5-15P
- Power Cord Length: 6 ft
- Watts: 645
- Height: 23.25"
- Width: 15"
- Depth: 11.5"
- Unit: 44 lbs
- Shipping: 49 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts and Labor
Please note - If your dehumidifier has been shipped to you from Abt via UPS, please allow it to sit for 24 hours upright before use. This will ensure that the Freon has settled and dehumidifier is operating at room temperature.