Garmin Forerunner 110 Grey Unisex Fitness Watch With Heart Rate Monitor -
Forerunner 110 is the easiest way to track your training. It’s GPS-enabled
so it knows how far and how fast — with no extra bells and whistles. There’s
virtually no setup required, so you can just press start and run or walk with
- Train Smarter, Not Harder Whether you’re training to complete your
first 5k or you want to get faster and fitter, having accurate workout data
is the key. Forerunner 110 uses GPS to accurately record your distance, time
and pace.¹ Data from each run is stored in the unit, so you can go back and
review how you did last week or last month. Or, upload to our Garmin Connect™
website for more detailed analysis.
- Easy to Use Now there’s nothing standing in the way of you and your
run. Forerunner 110 is our simplest training device yet. Out of the box, you’ll
charge it, take it outside to find GPS satellites and answer a few setup questions.
Then just press start and take off. Once you’re done, press stop. It really
is that easy.
- Follow Your Heart Some versions of the Forerunner 110 (men’s black/red
and women’s gray/pink) come with a heart rate monitor to display your heart
rate in beats per minute. It also provides heart rate-based calorie computations
so you can accurately track your calories burned. If you purchase the black/gray
Forerunner 110 without heart rate, you can buy a Garmin heart rate monitor
separately or use with an ²ANT+™ heart rate monitor you already own.
- Store, Analyze and Share Beginning and advanced runners know that
reviewing data from your run can be motivating and provide meaningful feedback
for improvement. Tracking your data is simple with Garmin Connect, our website
for free data analysis and sharing. Just upload to Garmin Connect from your
PC or Mac®, then see the route you traveled on a map, view a summary of your
workout data, create goals and more.
- Fast and Accurate Forerunner 110 features HotFix® satellite prediction,
which means it locks onto satellites quickly so you can be out the door and
on with your run in no time. It also has a high-sensitivity GPS receiver to
stay locked onto satellites, even near tall buildings or under tree cover.
¹Displays average pace over last lap. If auto lap is off, displays average
pace over entire activity unless lap button is manually pressed.
²ANT+ wireless technology on this Forerunner works only with an ANT+ heart
rate monitor, no other accessories.
Physical & Performance:
- Display resolution, WxH: 52 x 30 pixels
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: 3 weeks in power save mode; 8 hours in training mode
- Water resistant (IPX7)
- High-sensitivity receiver
Maps & Memory:
- Heart rate monitor: (some versions)
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize
and share data)
- Garmin Training Center® software compatible
- Auto Lap® (automatically starts a new lap)
- Heart rate-based calorie computation
- Sport watch
What's In The Box:
- Forerunner 110
- AC charger
- Owner's manual
- Unit: 1.8 oz
- Shipping: 1 lbs
- Depth: 0.6"
- Height: 2.7"
- Width: 1.8"
- Display size, WxH: 1.0" x 1.0" diameter