Alpine X-Power Series 4-Channel + Mono Power Amplifier, Model MRXV60
Flexibility is one of the best benefits of the X-Power amplifiers. Not only
are they small and easy to add to any system, they integrate well with a variety
of setups. The X-Power amplifiers have a 4-channel speaker input connection,
for easy integration into an OEM system via speaker-level input.They also turn
on and off automatically when voltage is detected on their speaker-level inputs,
further simplifying connection to an OEM system.
The MRX-V60 4-channel plus mono amplifier has an input select switch that makes
5-channel output possible even with only a 2- or 4-channel input
- Small size, high efficiency – The X-Power amplifiers have a small
footprint with 80% total efficiency
- Clean output – The X-Power amplifiers offer the best performance
in their class with wide bandwidth (5Hz – 45KHz), excellent signal-to-noise
(greater than 87db for full range models at 1 watt), very low distortion (less
than <0.07% THD+N for full range models, at rated power) and extremely high
damping factor (>500 for full range models)
- Sound quality – X-Power amplifiers use Global Modulation Technology
with Adaptive Feedback Control, whereas PDX amplifiers use Global Modulation
Technology with discrete Active Error Correction.
- Power management processor – The X-Power amplifiers incorporate an
internal monitoring system that optimizes power output, to keep the music
playing even under extreme heat and load conditions.
- Installation flexibility – Their small size and versatile controls
allow the X-Power amplifiers to work with aftermarket or OEM systems.
- 50W RMS x 4 [4 ohm @ 14.4V = 0.07% THD+N] + 200W RMS x 1 [4 ohm @ 14.4V
= 0.04% THD+N]
- 75W RMS x 4 [2 ohm @ 14.4V = 0.09% THD+N] + 300W RMS x 1 [2 ohm @ 14.4V
= 0.06% THD+N]
- S/N: 87dB @ 1W/4 ohm