Trane CleanEffects Clean Air System, Model TFD210CLFR000C
The standard air cleaners on the market have filters that are very dense.
Meaning they try to stop the dust by trapping it in a slightly porous filter.
The fewer the pores the more dust it can trap. However, this not only stops
the dust and dirt, but it also stops the air from moving as well. In other words,
the amount of air that goes through your system is reduced so you may not be
as comfortable. Less air is cleaned efficiently. This is called pressure drop.
The revolutionary Trane CleanEffects air filtration system has the lowest pressure
drop with the highest efficiency possible. Our unique patented technology is
designed to let air flow freely through the most advanced filtration system
available. The result, more of your air is cleaned faster and more effectively
than anything else on the market. Trane CleanEffects utilizes patented, breakthrough
air cleaning technology to remove up to an astounding 99.98% of airborne allergens
from the air that passes through the filter, making it 8 times more effective
than even the best HEPA room filters and up to 100 times more effective than
a standard 1" filter. What's more, Trane CleanEffects has been performance-tested
by LMS Technologies and Environmental Health &Engineering, Inc. (EH&E),
with the results verified by professors from the Harvard School of Public Health,
so you know you're getting an air filtration system like no other.
- Removal of up to 99.98% of particles and allergens from your filtered indoor
air. It removes particles as small as .1 microns – 1/1,000th the diameter
of a human hair – a size that eludes most air cleaners
- An industry-leading clean air delivery rate of 1,200
- Low operating costs, with no replacement filters to buy
- Cleaning indicators easily visible on the outside of the unit
- Easy to clean filters—just vacuum or rinse once every 3 to 9 months
(depending on usage)
- Easy installation
- Quiet operation
- Trane CleanEffects was designed to fall well below the 50 parts per billion
(ppb) FDA voluntary emission limit for medical devices. Trane CleanEffects
contributes a negligible amount of ozone – less than .3 ppb to the living
- To put this into perspective further, typical ozone levels during the
summer outdoors are at about 60 to 90 ppb, and indoor levels can vary
greatly but are typically between 12 ppb to more than 80 ppb. Testing
of Trane Clean Effects by third parties has shown there’s no more
ozone in a home installed with Trane CleanEffects than naturally occurs
in the environment already
- Trane CleanEffects is the industry benchmark supported and verified by third
parties who make it their business to know about clean air. Experts from LMS
Technologies, EH&E, Harvard School of Public Health and other major university
research shows Trane CleanEffects to be the best air filtration system on
- Low pressure drop
- Airflow (300-2,000)
- Height: 7.5"
- Width: 21"
- Depth: 27"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- 10 Year limited warranty on the system’s electronics
- 5 Year parts limited warranty on the system filters