Gaggenau 12 Inch Stainless Steel Vario Gas Wok Cooktop - VG232214
One of life's greatest privelages is to surround yourself with objects that satisfy you completely. So often, finding them involves a lengthy search where every detail constitues knowledge gained. And as your knowledge grows, so your demands increase.
At Gaggenau, our buisness is developing appliances for the home kitchen and, in doing so, we make no compromises in our attempt to attain the greatest perfection possible. We're guided by the experiences and demands of professionals at all times, and this applies as much to the features of our appliances as it does to their appearance. We'll show you features you'll wonder how you ever did without – new technological innovations that make long-familiar problems a thing of the past.
Our practical masterpieces are crafted by hand in a process involving numerous steps to create objects of timeless beauty which, at the same time, are endlessly robust.
Abt carries a full range of latest appliances from Gaggenau.
To arrange your personal appointment at Abt with a Gaggenau Ambassador, please call the Abt Custom Kitchen Department at 888-228-5800.
The difference is Gaggenau
A high-performance gas cooktop, extremely practical and extraordinarily beautiful.
With top quality down to the last detail, like all gas cooktops from Gaggenau,
the VG 232 has a deep-set stainless steel cooking surface to avoid spill over.
The VG 232 complements the 12-inch Vario Series 200. One high output burner
with 9,500 BTU and one 5,000 BTU burner. Suitable for pots up to 8 1/2".
- Electric ignition This feature makes switching on gas cooktops easier:
turning the knob directly triggers the integrated ignition. Once ignition
takes place, the knob is held for a few seconds until the burner reaches the
right temperature for a stable flame. The thermoelectric ignition feature
ensures even burning of the gas flames and automatically shuts off the gas
supply if a flame is extinguished.
- Cast iron pan support The two pan supports are designed for large
and small pans alike. The supports are generously proportioned and provide
enough free space for you to slide a pan off the heat without having to worry
about it tipping over or sliding off.
- Superfine adjustment Superfine gas regulation technology gives you
precise control over the gas supply and power output. Control is continuous
with four noticeable steps, as you rotate the control knob it provides guidance
as the power level selected.
Equipped for natural gas. Jets supplied for conversion to LP gas.
- Special appliance for restaurant-grade capabilities in the home kitchen.
Individually put together with continuous aluminum control panel.
- Electric ignition of all burners. Simply press the knob, turn it and hold
it there until a stable flame burns.
- Two gas burners suitable for pots up to max. ø 8 11/16"
- One high-output burner (9,500 BTU).
- One standard burner (6,500 BTU).
- Brushed stainless steel cooktop.
- Electric ignition.
- Cast-iron pan support, also suitable for small pots.
- Enameled burner cap.
- All-gas valve with fine control and thermoelectric safety pilot.
- Total rating: 16,000 BTU
- Total Amps: 1
- 120V / 60Hz
- Unit: 20 lbs
- Shipping: 26 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 5 Year Limited
Parts And Labor