Gaggenau Vario Stainless Steel Downdraft Ventilation System - VL041714
Only 3-3/8 inches wide, the VL 041 downdraft ventilation system for the Vario
200 series is revolutionary and typically Gaggenau. A controlling element (VL
041), and an additional element (VL 040, without control switch) can be mounted
on the left and right of a built-in cooktop, or between two modular cooktops.
This installation configuration allows vapors to be directly extracted from
the cooking surface. The value of this direct ventilation is apparent, especially
with the electric grill/deep fryer combination, where there is an extremely
large amount of vapor. The downdraft is an ideal problem solver, especially
under support beams or with cooktops directly under a window. A duct leads the
vapor and odors to be extracted directly to the outside. The fan motor may be
installed in the bottom cupboard but will also mount elsewhere if desired to
virtually eliminate fan noise from the kitchen. A metal filter absorbs the grease
extracted by the system and is dishwaher safe for easy cleaning.
- VL 040 air intake expansion unit The VL 040 air intake can be combined
with the VL 041 control unit as an expansion unit for further air extraction.
- Shot-blasted stainless steel housing.
- Power control by 2-stage switch.
- Ventilation grill can be removed. Stainless steel grease filter, dishwasher-
- VL 040 707 air intake used only in conjunction with VL 041 707.
- Ventilation element integrated in the countertop. The least conspicuous
ventilation method around.
- Effective extraction at countertop level.
- More head room. Gives more space over the cooking area.
- Downdraft ventilation system control unit. Ventilation element for installation
between two cooktops or special built-in appliances with integrated control
- Rating 120V / 60Hz
- Height: 6-1/4"
- Width: 3.38"
- Depth: 20-9/16"
- Unit: 10 lbs
- Shipping: 12 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 5 Year Limited
Parts And Labor