Viking Professional Series Premiere 30" Stainless Steel Built-In Double Electric
Oven, Model VEDO5302SS
With the same superior features as the Viking Select Ovens, the Viking Premiere
models also offer additional features such as a large glass enclosed infrared
broiler, meat probe, TruGlide™ full extension racks, and the exclusive multifunctional
digital/analog TimePiece™ clock.
- TruGlide™ Full Extension Racks
Easily extend and hold heavy items on any rack level with the help of roller
- TruConvec™ Convection Cooking
TruConvec™ Convection Cooking refers to the exclusive air circulation system
employed by Viking convection ovens. Uses only convection element in rear
of oven and fan-forced air - no direct heat from top or bottom.
- Large Capacity Oven
Cook for everyone you know and still have leftovers with the largest capacity
oven in the industry.
- Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler
Lock in all the savory juices of even the thickest porterhouse with the intense
heat of the restaurant-quality Gourmet-Glo infrared broiler. Intense heat
from broiler sears meats and fish locking in juices.
- Concealed Bake Element
Get more control and less mess with the 10-pass concealed bake element. This
dual concealed bake element provides finer temperature control and makes oven
clean up easy.
- Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection
Maximize airflow and fluffiness with Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ convection system.
Two-speed convection system capable of turning the fan in both directions.
This combined with the largest convection fan blade in the industry provides
- TimePiece™ Clock/Timer
This precision instrument marks time in both digital and analog modes, helping
you eye baking/broiling times for juicy roasts, perfect souffles, and warm
loaves of bread.
- Rapid Ready™ Preheat System
Wait less and cook more with the Rapid Ready™ Preheat System. Quick preheat
means less time for the user to wait for the oven to be ready to cook in.
- Exclusive—largest, self-cleaning convection oven(s) available
- Exclusive—patented Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ convection system; 8-1/2” diameter
two-speed fan (largest in the industry) works bi-directionally for optimal
- Exclusive—Rapid Ready™ system provides super-fast preheating
- Extra-large Gourmet-Glo™ glass enclosed infrared broiler provides superior
broiling performance and maximum coverage. Intense heat from this restaurant-quality
broiler sears meats and fish, locking in savory juices.
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element makes the oven cavity easy to clean
while providing precise temperature control
- Commercial-type styling and performance
- Heavy-duty stainless steel finish knobs shipped standard
- Exclusive—TimePiece™ clock/timer
- 100-minute timer
- Timed Bake feature
- Set oven to begin cooking up to 24 hours
- Shuts off when cooking time is complete
- Self-clean setting with indicator light
- High-density insulation contains heat for maximum energy savings, even during
- Three heavy-duty, porcelain-coated racks/six rack positions including two
TruGlide™ full-extension racks in a single oven and three in a double oven
(two in upper and one in lower) • Includes heavy-duty broiler pan and tray
for better broiling performance
- Three strategically located oven lights
- High-performance cooking modes
- Convection features in both upper and lower oven of double ovens
- TruConvec™ Convection Cooking (Viking’s exclusive air circulation
system uses only a convection element in the rear of the oven with
fan-forced air—no direct heat from the top or bottom)
- Convection roast
- Convection bake
- Convection broil
- Convection dehydrate
- Convection defrost
- Meat probe offers perfect baking/ roasting of fine meats (upper oven in
- Timer sounds and oven shuts off when desired temp is reached
- Oven can be installed flush to the cabinet with the accessory flush mount
- Width: 30"
- Height: 51.88"
- Depth: 25.75
- Unit: 400 lbs
- Shipping: 409 lbs