Viking Professional Series Premiere 30" Stainless Steel Built-In Single Electric
Oven, Model VESO1302SS
These new Custom ovens are similar to the current Pro Electric Ovens offered
now except they have the new Custom look and we now offer at least one TruGlide
rack standard with each oven. The other big difference is that these new Pro
Custom ovens have the option to be installed in a flush mount application which
the current/old Pro ovens do not.
- TruGlide™ Full Extension Racks
Easily extend and hold heavy items on any rack level with the help of roller
- TruConvec™ Convection Cooking
TruConvec™ Convection Cooking refers to the exclusive air circulation system
employed by Viking convection ovens. Uses only convection element in rear
of oven and fan-forced air - no direct heat from top or bottom.
- 10-Pass Broiler with Heat Reflector
Go from toasting to searing with the variety of settings available on the
electric broiler with heat reflector. 10 pass broiler with heat reflector
with HI, MED, and LOW settings provides intense searing heat for a variety
of broiling applications.
- Concealed Bake Element
Get more control and less mess with the 10-pass concealed bake element. This
dual concealed bake element provides finer temperature control and makes oven
clean up easy.
- Rapid Ready™ Preheat System
Wait less and cook more with the Rapid Ready™ Preheat System. Quick preheat
means less time for the user to wait for the oven to be ready to cook in.
- Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection
Maximize airflow and fluffiness with Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ convection system.
Two-speed convection system capable of turning the fan in both directions.
This combined with the largest convection fan blade in the industry provides
- Extra Large Capacity Oven
Cook for everyone you know and still have leftovers with the largest capacity
oven in the industry.
- Exclusive—largest, self-cleaning convection oven(s) available
- Exclusive—patented Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ convection system; 8-1/2" diameter
two-speed fan (largest in the industry) works bi-directionally for optimal
- Exclusive—Rapid Ready™ system provides super-fast preheating
- 10-pass broiler with heat reflector directs heat directly into food for
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element makes the oven cavity easy to clean
while providing precise temperature control
- Commercial-type styling and performance
- Heavy-duty stainless steel finish knobs shipped standard
- Digital clock
- 100-minute timer
- Timed Bake feature
- Set oven to begin cooking up to 24 hours
- Shuts off when cooking time is complete
- Self-clean setting with indicator light
- High-density insulation contains heat for maximum energy savings, even during
- Three heavy-duty, porcelain-coated racks/six rack positions including one
TruGlide™ full-extension rack (one in upper oven of double oven)
- Includes heavy-duty broiler pan and tray for better broiling performance
- Halogen lighting
- High-performance cooking modes
- Convection (convection features in top oven only on double ovens)
- TruConvec™ Convection Cooking (Viking's exclusive air circulation
system uses only a convection element in the rear of the oven with
fan-forced air—no direct heat from the top or bottom)
- Convection roast
- Convection bake
- Convection broil
- Convection dehydrate
- Convection defrost
- Oven can be installed flush to the cabinet with the accessory flush
mount installation kit
- Width: 30"
- Height: 29.5"
- Depth: 25.75"
- Unit: 260 lbs
- Shipping: 278 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Two-year full – complete product
- Ninety-day full – cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
- Five-year limited – oven tubular and infrared burners, and electric elements