Swiss Army Alliance Chrono Stainless Steel Men's Watch, Model 241479
In 1897 the Original Swiss Army™ Knife was created in the small village Switzerland.
Since that time, Victorinox® has become known in more 100 countries for precision,
quality, functionality and versatility.
This century old heritage has been extended to Swiss Army Watches and Timepieces.
Each reflects the ingenious design and outstanding durability we’ve come to
stand for over the years. Uncompromising craftsmanship makes these watches worthy
to carry the cross and shield emblem that symbolizes the legend of Victorinox
and the Swiss Army Brand.
Whether you’re going around the corner or around the globe, our classically
styled watches will make sure that you’re equipped for life’s adventures. No
matter what those adventures might be.
- Made in Switzerland with precision Swiss analog quartz movement
- Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment
- Stainless Steel case with screw-in caseback
- Luminous hands
- Chronograph 30-min, 60sec, 1/10th sec
- Date Calendar
- Genuine Leather Strap
- Water resistant to 10 ATM (100 meters/330 feet)
- 42mm case diameter
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 3 year limited
parts and labor
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.