Kingston 2.0 USB Hi-Speed 19-In-1 Media Reader - FCRHS2191
Nothing goes better with digital media than an external reader for your desktop
or laptop at home or on the road. Kingston's Media Reader opens a direct gateway
between your digital media and a USB port by simply using expandable storage
cards to move photos, music, data and more between devices and eliminating the
need to carry cables to connect multiple devices.
Designed to support 19 popular types of Flash memory cards without the use
of adapters or a power cable, Kingston's hi-speed Media Reader is incredibly
versatile, whether used for personal or business use. While on the go, its unique
sliding chassis hosts a compact USB cable for use with a notebook or other portable
devices USB port. In the office or at home, just plug and play the reader into
the USB port using the ample three-foot USB cable to conveniently connect to
your desktop or tower computer.
The 19 media card formats supported include: CompactFlash® Type I and II,
SD™™, SDHC™, miniSD™, miniSDHC™, microSD™, microSDHC™,
MMC, MMCmobile™ (DV RS-MMC), MMCplus™, MMCmicro™, RS-MMC, Microdrive,
Memory Stick™ Micro (M2), Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, Memory Stick
Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo.
Kingston's Media Reader is the ideal companion for the cards you already own
or combine it with a purchase from Kingston's range of Flash card solutions.
Each Media Reader comes with a two-year warranty and free technical support,
plus legendary reliability that makes Kingston the leader in memory.
- Slider Chassis — built-in LED indicator and self-contained 3'
USB cable (Type A plug)
- Portable — convenient small size; no power cable required
- Extension Cable — includes an additional three-foot USB cable
for stationary use
- Versatile — with five slots, reads and writes with 19 different
Flash card formats: CompactFlash Type I and II, SD, SDHC, miniSD, miniSDHC,
microSD, microSDHC, MMC, MMCmobile (DV RS-MMC), MMCplus, MMCmicro, RS-MMC,
Microdrive, Memory Stick Micro, Memory Stick , Memory Stick PRO, Memory Stick
Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo
- Standardized — complies with USB 2.0 specification standards
and backwards compatible with USB 1.1
- Easy — plug-and-play into any USB 2.0 or 1.1 port
- Speed Rating*: USB 2.0, up to 480 Mbps data transfer speed
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 140° F / 0° to 60°
- Storage Temperature: -4° to 185° F / -20° to- 85°
- System Requirements:
- Windows® 7
- Windows Vista®Windows Vista (SP1, SP2)
- Windows XP (SP1, SP2, SP3)
- Windows 2000 (SP4)
- Mac OS (v. 10.3.x +)
- Manufacturer's Warranty (Authorized Online Retailer): 2 Year