Ball Engineer Master II Diver Worldtime White Dial Men's Watch, Model DG2022ASAWH
At BALL Watch, innovation and creativity are the cornerstones on the foundation
of their corporate mission, "Accuracy Under Adverse Conditions". Continuing
in the tradition of Webster Clay Ball, BALL Watch aspires to manufacture the
most accurate mechanical watches on the planet, ruggedized for use by those
that live / work / play in truly adverse conditions. With unlimited inspiration,
BALL is today setting the standards just as Webster Clay Ball did in the late
1800s and through the early 1900s.
All Ball Watches are equipped with the patented, Ball-engineered self-powered
micro gas light technology that makes Ball watches light up brightly for at
least 25 years. Other innovations of Ball are a 7,500 G force shock resistance,
the -40 degree Celsius temperature rating, and a patented crown protection system.
(Click hyperlink text to view)
- BALL watches feature self-powered micro gas lights containing tritium 3H
for the ultimate in night readability.
- Gaseous tritium light sources GTLS glow 100 times brighter than luminous
paint for more than 25 years!
- BALL exclusively uses GTLS that are certified for military use.
- Engineer Master II Diver Worldtime Series
- Automatic BALL Caliber 965 Movement
- Cold temperature endurance to -40°C
- Hours, minutes, sweep seconds, day, date and worldtime display
- 55 micro gas tubes on hour, minute, second hands and dial for night reading
- 45mm made with titanium case
- Titanium and Stainless Steel Bracelet
- Rubber Strap
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Screwed-in crown
- Water-resistant to 300m
- Antimagnetic to 4,800A/m
- Shock-resistant – withstands 5,000Gs shock test
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
2 Years Warranty
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.