Logitech Alert 700i Add-On Camera, Model 961000330
Add a camera to your Logitech Alert master system for a more complete picture
of what’s happening when you aren’t around.
- Expands your existing system
This add-on camera expands your existing Logitech Alertsystem, so you can
see what’s going on in other rooms or locations.
- HomePlug® networking technology
Uses your existing outlets and electrical wiring to connect to your network
and transmit video without new wires or networking hassles.
- Versatile mounting
options Place your camera almost anywhere using the included desktop stand,
wall mount, or suction cup attached to a window—pointed inside or out.
- Motion-triggered recording
The smart camera automatically records video when it detects motion.
- Motion zones
For more precise motion detection, and to reduce false alarms, you can specify
up to 16 motion-detection zones within the frame—such as doors and windows.
alerts If there is motion on your property, you can know about it in an instant.
That’s because cameras can be set up to send notifications to your e-mail
address and mobile phone.
- HD video and wide-angle lens
High-quality video (960 x 720 @15fps) makes it easier to recognize people
and other objects, so you can see more, more clearly.
- Built-in microphone
You camera not only records video, but you can enable audio recording as well,
using the built-in microphone.
- PC-free recording with microSD™
Record up to a week of video* on the included 2 GB card—even when your PC
is turned off. Upgrade to a larger card for months of recording time.
- Automatic PC backup
All video is backed up to your PC when it is connected to your network.
- Free viewing over the Web
Log in to our secure site and watch live camera feeds from an Internet-connected
computer, anywhere in the world.
- Free Mobile Viewer apps
iPhone®, Android® and BlackBerry® users can use our free apps to watch
live video from their cameras right on their mobile devices.
- Free viewing on Google TV™ systems
From the next room or from across town, you can use the Google Chrome™ browser
on your Google TV system, including Logitech Revue™, to see what’s happening
at your house.
- Easy expansion
No need to limit your security coverage to a single camera.Our system is designed
to be easily expandable. Mix and match up to six cameras—indoors and out.
- Remote management
Purchase optional premium services to manage your system remotely from Internet-connected
- Mobile management
Get Logitech Alert Mobile Commander for your iPhone, BlackBerry or Android
- Existing Logitech Alert Master System
- Setup requires a high-speed Internet connection.
- Remote viewing requires a PC or Intel®-based Mac® with Adobe® Flash® Player
10 or later (free download).
- Windows-based Computer:
- Windows® XP SP3, Windows Vista® or Windows® 7
- 2 GHz or faster processor
- At least 1 GB RAM
- Logitech Alert camera
- Camera power supply
- Window, desktop, and wall mounts with installation hardware
- 10-ft (3-meter) Ethernet cable
- 2 GB microSD™ card (expandable up to 32 GB)
- User documentation
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Limited
- Not designed for outdoor use.
- Audio monitoring and recording is included. However, depending on where
you live, the use of recording devices may be prohibited. Be sure to comply
with the laws in your country/state/locality when using Logitech Alert products
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice