Viking DGVU Designer Series 30" White Gas Cooktop, Model DGVU2004BWH
The DGVU Designer Series cooktops provide all the style and power of a Viking
cooktop in a standard, replacement friendly cutout.
- High Performance Commercial-type burners
Cook like a pro with variable simmering and searing BTUs and infinite settings
of easy-to-clean high performance sealed burners.
- Automatic Electric Spark Ignition
Your passion for cooking will never be extinguished thanks to automatic electric
spark ignition. Burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if
- Permanently Sealed Burners
Let your pot runneth over with our easy to clean permanently sealed burners.
Spills cannot enter the burner box providing easy cleanup.
- Commercial-Type Features
- Sealed burners with aluminum flame ports and porcelainized, cast-iron
- Left front - 15,000 BTU high/1,700 BTU low
- Left rear - 4,000 BTU high/1,000 BTU low
- Right rear - 12,000 BTU high/1,700 BTU low
- Right front - 9,000 BTU high/1,350 BTU low
- Automatic electronic spark ignition/re-ignition; burners light at any
position on the knob and re-light if extinguished, even at lowest setting
- Easy Operation and Cleanup
- One-piece, extremely durable steel top
- Separate spill collection areas; each area holds up to 1-1/2 quarts
of liquid spillover
- Permanently sealed burners - spills cannot enter burner box
- Durable, yet elegant knobs with child-proof, push-to-turn safety feature
- Soft-touch, slip-proof rubber grips for easy handling
- Customer-removable knobs, grates, and burners/caps
- Overall/burner box dimensions designed to fit the majority of similarly
sized cooktop cutouts
- Electrical Requirements:
- 4-foot (121.9 cm) cord included
- 3-wire with ground/3-prong plug
- 120 V/60 Hz
- Maximum amp usage: 2.0
- Gas Requirements:
- Shipped natural gas standard; to field convert from natural or LP/Propane,
the orifice spuds and regulator must be physically changed.
- All parts necessary for conversion ship with product.
- Accepts standard residential 1/2" (1.3 cm) ID gas service line
- Gas manifold pressure
- Natural gas 5.0" W.C.P.
- LP/propane 10.0" W.C.P.
- Width: 30-3/4"
- Height (top of grate to bottom): 4"
- Depth (from rear): 21"
- Width: 28-1/2" min. to 29" max.
- Height: 2-13/16" min.
- Depth: 19" min. to 19-5/8" max.
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- One-year full - complete unit
- Five-year limited - surface burners
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and