Linksys 5-Port 10/100/1000 Gigabit Switch, Model SD2005
An Easy Network Upgrade to Gigabit Speeds
Harness the full power of your network over multiple devices, all from the
comfort of your desk. One of the Cisco Small Business Unmanaged Switches, the
SD2005 Desktop Switch allows the connection of up to five separate devices into
your network. Unlike a network hub, this switch doesn't split your connection.
Each device you connect to the SD2005 can tap into transfer speeds of up to
a gigabit per second.
Integrated features like advanced store-and-forward packet switching and auto
partitioning help ensure that the quality of the data passing through the switch
is consistent and optimized. The SD2005 supports 10/100/1000 Mbps connections
in either half- or full-duplex mode.
- 5 RJ-45 10/100/1000-Mbps auto-sensing half/full duplex switched ports
- All ports support auto MDI/MDI-X cable detection
- Fully compliant with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3x, and 802.3ab
- Non head-of-line blocking architecture
- Full-duplex IEEE 802.3x flow control and half-duplex back pressure with
intelligent port-based congestion detection and broadcast rate control
- Standards: IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3x, 802.3ab
- Ports: 5 RJ-45 10/100/1000 Mbps ports
- Cabling type: Category 5 Ethernet
- LEDs: System, 1 through 5
- Security feature: Security slot
- Power: DC 12V/0.5A
- Certification: FCC Class B, CE
- Operating temperature: 32º to 104ºF (0º to 40ºC)
- Storage temperature: -40º to 158ºF (-40º to 70ºC)
- Operating humidity: 20 to 95%, noncondensing
- Storage humidity: 5 to 90%, noncondensing
In the Box
- Cisco SD2005 5-Port 10/100/1000 Gigabit Switch
- Power adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- Width: 5.51"
- Height: 1.31"
- Depth: 5.51"
- Unit: 0.94 lbs
- Shipping: 2 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Limited
Parts And Labor