Soundcast SubCast Wireless Transmitter Receiver System For Subwoofers, Model SCK510
An exciting alternative to WIRES! SubCasts allows you to make any subwoofer
wireless. No programming, no assigning IP addresses, just plug Sub "out"
into SubCast transmitter and power it up, then plug Receiver module into Subwoofer
inputs and power it up, and Yee Ha, subwoofers can now be placed anywhere in
the room. SubCast has a latency adjustment that will put latency at 15Ms. This
is actually a full range transmitter - receiver pair. It will transmit 20-20K
Hertz and can be used to support full audio, not just Low Frequency Effects.
It is marketed as a Sub kit but has many more, very flexible uses. There is
latency adjustment to 64Ms for longer range applications.
- Wireless subwoofer receiver
- Internal antennas to broadcast the LFE signal from a home theater receiver
- Allows for subwoofer placement anywhere in the listening area
- All cables and connectors needed are included
- Height: 6"
- Width: 1-1/8"
- Depth: 5/8"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above