Nikon AF-S Nikkor 85mm f/1.4G Camera Lens, Model 2195
NIKKOR's legendary 85mm prime is now reborn. Employing a re-designed optical
system incorporating Nano Crystal Coat, this lens inherits an ultra-fast f/1.4
and a rounded nine-blade diaphragm for stunning bokeh. In addition, the newly
developed MF driving mechanism reduces focus time lag and enables smooth operation
in M/A mode. Expect incredibly crisp yet natural image rendering for portraits,
whether for studio work or other commercial shoots outdoors.
- Fast 85mm lens with a maximum aperture of f/1.4
- Newly developed optical system realizes high picture quality and high performance
- Nano Crystal Coat virtually eliminates internal lens element reflections
to effectively reduce ghost and flare
- Refined MF driving mechanism reduces focus time lag and improves operational
ease in M/A mode
- With the internal focusing (IF) system, the lens barrel length does not
change during focusing
- Focal length: 85mm
- Maximum aperture: f/1.4
- Minimum aperture: f/16
- Lens construction: 10 elements in 9 groups (with Nano Crystal Coat)
- Angle of view: 28°30’ (18°50’ with Nikon DX format)
- Minimum focus distance: 0.85 m/2.79 ft.
- Maximum reproduction ratio: 0.12x
- No. of diaphragm blades: 9 (rounded)
- Filter-attachment size: 77mm
- Supplied accessories: 77mm Snap-on Front Lens Cap LC-77, Rear Lens
Cap LF-1, Bayonet Hood HB-55, Flexible Lens Pouch CL-1118
- Length: 3.3"
- Diameter: 3.4"
- Unit: 1 lbs
- Shipping: 2 lbs