Viking Professional Series 30" Premiere Stainless Steel Custom Single Electric
Wall Oven, Model VESO5302SS
With the same superior features as the Select Ovens, the Premiere models also
offer additional features such as a large glass enclosed infrared broiler, meat
probe, TruGlide™ full extension racks, and the exclusive multifunctional digital/analog
Commercial-type cooking power
- Exclusive—largest, self-cleaning convection oven(s) available
- Exclusive—patented Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ convection system; 8-1/2” diameter
two-speed fan (largest in the industry) works bi-directionally for optimal
- Exclusive—Rapid Ready™ system provides super-fast preheating
- 10-pass broiler with heat reflector directs heat directly into food for
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element makes the oven cavity easy to clean
while providing precise temperature control
- Commercial-type styling and performance
- Heavy-duty stainless steel finish knobs shipped standard
- Digital clock
- 100-minute timer
- Timed Bake feature
- Set oven to begin cooking up to 24 hours
- Shuts off when cooking time is complete
- Self-clean setting with indicator light
- High-density insulation contains heat for maximum energy savings, even during
- Three heavy-duty, porcelain-coated racks/six rack positions including one
TruGlide™ full-extension rack (one in upper oven of double oven)
- Includes heavy-duty broiler pan and tray for better broiling performance
- Halogen lighting
- High-performance cooking modes
- Convection (convection features in top oven only on double ovens)
- TruConvec™ Convection Cooking (Viking’s exclusive air circulation system
uses only a convection element in the rear of the oven with fan-forced
air—no direct heat from the top or bottom)
- Convection roast
- Convection bake
- Convection broil
- Convection dehydrate
- Convection defrost
- Oven can be installed flush to the cabinet with the accessory flush mount
- Oven Volume (Total): 4.7 Cu. Ft.
- Electrical Requirements: 4-wire ground, 240VAC, 30 amp electrical
connection Unit equipped with No.10 ground wire in unit. Fuse separately.
- Maximum Amp Usage:
- 24.0 amps—240 VAC
- 20.8 amps—208 VAC
- Width: 29.5"
- Height: 29.5"
- Depth from rear: 25.75"
- Depth with Door Open: 46"
- Unit: 278 lbs
- Shipping: 293 lbs