Le Creuset 2.25 Qt. Cobalt Saucier Pan, Model L25572130
Whether creating a homemade marinara using fresh tomatoes and basil or carefully
monitoring a wine reduction for oven-roasted chicken, the enameled cast iron
saucier pan provides an optimal medium for saucemaking. With its precise and
responsive temperature control properties, cast iron holds the steady low-to-medium
heat required for many delicate sauces. The saucier pan’s smoothly curved
interior also makes stirring and cleaning easier than ever, with no tight corners
to trap ingredients.
- Smoothly curved sides promote efficient stirring and constant movement
- Even heat distribution and superior heat retention
- Durable, nonreactive sand-colored interior enamel
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel that resists chipping and cracking
- A secure lid that locks in heat and moisture while cooking
- Phenolic knob withstands temperatures up to 375°F
- Capacity: 2-1/4 QT.
- Material: Cast Iron
- Recommended For: Sauces, Vegetables, Side Dishes
- Heat Source: Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Halogen, Induction, Oven &
- Cleaning: Dishwasher Safe
- Height: 5"
- Width: 16-1/2"
- Depth: 9"
- Unit: 7.75 lbs
- Shipping: 9 lbs