LandAirSea GPS Tracking Key - 1505
The GPS Tracking Key is a small, pocket-sized device that receives signals
from the 24 Department of Defense satellites orbiting the Earth. The internal
computer accurately determines the GPS location of the device within 2.5 meters
and records detailed travel activities every second. Data logged includes:
- Route Traveled
- Time En Route
- Arrival Addresses
- Duration of Stop
Data stored on the Tracking Key can be accessed by inserting the unit directly
into your personal computer or laptop via USB port. The information recorded
by the Tracking Key can then be: viewed as a written activity/text report; displayed
over a digital street map; or – the most popular option - displayed over
a satellite image on Google Earth.
The GPS Tracking Key is powered by just 2 AAA batteries. Its strong magnetic
mounts allow for instant mounting inside, outside and even underneath the vehicle.
And because the GPS Tracking Key is also water-resistant, you never have to
worry about exposure to the elements.
Simply put, the GPS Tracking key is an affordable GPS vehicle tracking system
that records driving.
- Pocketsize design
- GPS tracking accuracy of 2.5 meters
- 16 channel GPS Receiver
- Can be placed in, on, or under the vehicle with strong magnet mounting
- Logs the driving speed, every second. Shows you the maximum speed driven
for the day.
- Logs location, date, and time of every stop.
- Fast USB download. The tracking key plugs right into your computer.
- Data is compatible with the popular Google Earth.
- Software animates the vehicle driving over a digital street map.
- Create an easy to read text report (See sample)
- Runs on just 2 AAA batteries
- Low battery indicator
- Average battery life of 2 weeks with standard Alkaline batteries, 2.5 weeks
with Lithium batteries. Battery life depends on hours driven per day. Above
calculations are determined with 2 hours of driving per day.
- No monthly fees
- Operating Temperature:
- -15°F to 185°F
- -26°C to 85°C
- Housing: ABS Plastic, Water Resistant
- Mounting: Magnetic
- Maximum Number of Satellites: 16
- Horizontal Accuracy: 2.5 meters
- Communication Protocol: NMEA
- Data Output: USB
- Memory Type: Flash Memory ( non-volatile )
- Storage Capacity: 100 hours Driving Time
- Power: 2 AAA batteries
- Battery Life
- 1 Hour per Day Driving: 3 Weeks
- 2 Hours per Day Driving: 2 Weeks
- 4 Hours per Day Driving: 1 Week
- Power Draw:
- Track Mode: 46mA
- Sleep Mode: 0.058mA
- Sleep Mode Entry: 2 Minutes of no movement
- Cold Start GPS Acquisition Time: 41 seconds
- Warm Start: 33 seconds
- Hot Start: < 3.5 seconds
- Minimum configuration:
- •Operating System: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
•CPU: Pentium 3, 500Mhz - System Memory (RAM): 128MB RAM
•Hard Disk: 400MB free space
•Network Speed: 128 Kbits/sec
•Graphics Card: 3D-capable with 16MB of VRAM
•Screen: 1024x768, "16-bit High Color" screen
- Recommended configuration:
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista
- CPU: Pentium 4 2.4GHz+ or AMD 2400xp+
- System Memory (RAM): 512MB RAM
- Hard Disk: 2GB free space
- Network Speed: 768 Kbits/sec
- Graphics Card: 3D-capable with 32MB of VRAM
- Screen: 1280x1024, "32-bit True Color" screen
- Height: 1.34"
- Width: 1.46"
- Depth: 3.8"