Emile Henry Black Noir Flame Top Grilling And Baking Stone - 751871
The Grilling/Baking Stone can be used on barbeque grills for grilling meats,
poultry, fish and vegetables. It can also be used in the oven for baking breads,
cookies, rolls, biscuits, pizzas and other baked goods.
The Grilling / Baking Stone is made of all natural materials, and is manufactured
using Emile Henry's proprietary Flame® technology. The Grilling / Baking Stone
can withstand high oven temperatures. The glaze is micro-crazed, which contributes
to crispy, well-baked dishes. The Grilling / Baking Stone is not recommended
for use on the stovetop. You can cut directly on the glazed grilling / baking
stone without damaging or scratching the surface. The Grilling / Baking Stone
is easy to clean with soap and water and is dishwasher safe.
- A new ceramic technology for cooking on the stove or in the oven
- All types of stove tops: gas, electricity, halogen. With the use of Emile
Henry's special induction disk (purchased separately), the Emile Henry Flame
products can be used for induction stove tops.
- All types of ovens: traditional, convection, and microwave safe.
- For Use on all types of Barbeque Grills
- Keeps hot longer
- Easy to clean, dishwasher-safe
- Provides gently even heat distribution; coaxes out the natural flavors of
the food and maintains natural textures and colors, results in better tasting
- Light, easy to handle - 30% Lighter than all Cast Iron
- Footed base for heat diffusion
- Can be heated to extremely high temperatures for searing
- Manufactured in France from Burgundy Clay and other natural products
- Unit: 5 lbs
- Shipping: 6 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 2 Year Parts