Viking 30" Professional Series Custom Stainless Steel Warming Drawer,
With the VEWD’s versatile moisture control and temperature settings from 90
to 250 degrees F, you can keep a plate warm, proof bread, or serve piping-hot
soup. Dinner will always be the perfect temperature – no matter when you serve
- Temperature Settings
Soups, sauces, and bread stay just how you like them with temperature settings
from 90F - 250 degrees F. Low setting for bread proofing; High setting keeps
soups and sauces piping hot.
- Versatile Moisture-Selector Control
Control warming conditions from the outside in with the Versatile moisture-selector.
- Optional Pan/Lid Set
The original fab five - heavy-gauge stainless steel commercial pans and lids
make up this optional warming drawer accessory.
- Temperature settings from 90 to 250 degrees F accommodate all types of food
- Low setting is ideal for plate warming or bread proofing
- High setting keeps soups and sauces piping hot
- Largest drawer available
- 20 1/2" wide by 6" high by 22 3/4" deep (1.6 cu. ft.)
- Entire drawer is easily removable for cleaning
- Versatile moisture-selector control regulates the amount of moisture released
from the drawer
- Adjustments can be made without opening the drawer and affecting the
interior temperature and humidity - open vent to keep foods crisp; close
vent to keep foods moist
- Shipped complete with two removable stainless steel low racks and removable
stainless steel moisture cup
- Low racks cover entire bottom of pan for the largest loads or can be
used for only half coverage by removing one section
- Moisture cup holds water to increase interior humidity
- Powerful 450-watt element
- Power "on" indicator light cycles on and off with heating element
Commercial Construction and Design
- Commercial-type size and styling
- Heavy-duty drawer handle and perimeter trim
- Stainless steel roller-bearing glides for smooth drawer operation
- Large, easy-to-read, commercial-type knob with bezel
- Width: 20-1/2"
- Height: 6”
- Depth: 22-3/4"