Energy Star Rated - No
Friedrich 70 Pint Capacity White Dehumidifier, Model D70AP
Have a room or area that needs powerful dehumidification? Friedrich has a line
of ENERGY STAR®-qualified models that can extract 25, 50 or 70 pints of
moisture every 24 hours. Larger capacity models D50AP and D70AP have built-in
drain pumps that can pump condensation vertically or horizontally up to a combined
distance of 15 feet. All three models provide continuous-drainage operation
and can be set to precise humidity levels from 30% to 90%. Precise humidity
control is so important that the EPA’s proposed ENERGY STAR® Version
2.1 Dehumidifier specification may require a digital humidity readout or dial.
Ideal for storage areas, basements, equipment rooms or anywhere moisture is
a concern, Friedrich dehumidifiers provide reliable, convenient operation.
Comfort and Convenience
- Built-in drain pump (models D50D and D70D) can pump condensation vertically
or horizontally up to a combined distance of 15 feet
- Continuous-drainage operation
- Removable condensate bucket with carry handle
- Set humidity level from 30% to 90% RH
- 2-speed fan
- Low ambient operation down to 41° F
- Top-mount, digital touch controls
- Displays room temperature and humidity
- Displays temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Automatic defrost cycle
- Built-in casters for easy mobility (models D50D and D70D); casters included
with model D25D
Energy Management and Compliance
- All models are ENERGY STAR®-qualified
- 24-hour ON/OFF timer
- Washable, slide-out filter
- 6' power cord
- Plugs into standard 115-volt outlet
- Bucket Capacity: 16.2
- Compressor Type: Rotary
- Control: Digital
- Drain Pump: Yes
- Operating Temperature: 41
- Performance Certifications: AHAM, UL, cUL
- Refrigerant Type/Charge amount OZ: R-410A/11.0 Oz
- Circuit Rating Breaker or T-D Fuse: 125V-15A
- Current (Amps): 7.7
- Energy Factor (EF), L/kWh: 1.8
- Voltage: 115
- Plug Face (NEMA #): 5-15P
- Power Cord Length: 6 ft.
- Watts: 840
- Height: 23-1/4"
- Width: 15"
- Depth: 11-1/2"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above
Please note- If your dehumidifier has been shipped to you from Abt via UPS,
please allow it to sit for 24 hours upright before use. This will ensure that
the Freon has settled and dehumidifier is operating at room temperature.